Let's speculate

One of the first modern concealable pistols to hit market in 1996 had a 10rd 9mm single stack mags available. We had them available in the service.

http://www.americanspecialops.com/special-ops-weapons/sig-p239.php

Of course, it is new and Glock has a huge following.
The SIG Sauer P239 is a semi-automatic pistol designed and manufactured by SIG Sauer, GMBH and SIG Sauer, Exeter, NH. ... The included single-stack magazine has a capacity of 8 rounds (9×19mm) or 7 rounds (.357 SIG or .40 S&W). As of 2018 it has been discontinued in the US market.

BUT you said -No Impact'..so I guess there is a 'little' one. And USN Navy Seals..now use? Yikes, the Glock 19..but what do they know..:)

BUT you said -No Impact'..so I guess there is a 'little' one. And USN Navy Seals..now use? Yikes, the Glock 19..but what do they know..

You do realize that SOCOM has literally thousands of different makes and models of small arms in the arsenal??

Not to rob you of validation or anything. :)

I'm waiting (hoping) for Glock to bring out a G21S. The slim slide and thinner barrel of the G36 and G41 in G21 length. When they do I'll rush to buy one.

Dave

You do realize that SOCOM has literally thousands of different makes and models of small arms in the arsenal??

Not to rob you of validation or anything. :)
Why yes I do, even a few post fix Sigs, I imagine...but when the teams go into harms way, fairly often these days, they ‘choose’ to carry a Glock 19 as their handgun..funny weird eh?

Back