Let's see your wheelgun!

A Pair of Pocket Warmers

9235239.jpg

2deer_99.jpg

Ruger SBH "Hunter".... first issue. 30mm Tasco 3x Pro-Class scope, 300gr Hornady XTP handload, Narative.

Bandit, another thing we got in common - I also carry a Schrade "Sharpfinger" knife. -- Kernel

Ok, here I go...the third one a Taurus 605 is on the way...

Ruger Vaquero .45 LC Blued Color Case 5.5"
fC31651.jpg

Ruger Security Six .357 Stainles Steel 4"
fK82203.jpg

Got my training wheels on, so bear with me. :)

Ruger SRH 9 1/2"
Colt Anaconda 8"

Both .44 magnum

Attachments

• mvc-024f.jpg
    mvc-024f.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 116
357 Mag snubbies.

Smith M60 Ladysmith (mine)

Colt Magnum carry (hers)

Attachments

• mvc-023f.jpg
    mvc-023f.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 109
Kernel,

Hopefully I can get a buck as fine as that one to have even more in common with you. :D That is one magnificent Buck!!!! That knife has been with me for over 10 years now and has seen it's share of abuse. It still does the job when needed though.

Rick

Wayne,

What kind of grip is that on your S&W 24? One of the Ahrends? I like the looks of that. I just picked up a 625-3 that i am trying to decide on grips for.

Danny

Tamara-

Woo-hoo! I am just imagining a bunch of Oleg-style shots of a Mateba wheel gun. I'd probably just have to drop 'em into photoshop to make desktop wallpaper. I don't know why, but I think the Mateba is the coolest revolver going.
I don't even know if it's a decent gun, I've never even seen one in the flesh, er, metal.
There's just something about that particular design. Probably just because I like guns that are kinda out of the ordinary.

:cool:

617 fan

Bobhouse--
Nice to see someone else has a 4" 617. I have one and (uninformed) people keep insisting SW didn't make a 4" barrel. What I'm looking for is one of the few Stainless 6" barrel w/o full underlug. Yes, the factory confirmed they did make a few.

Mine has Hogue rubber grips. Are the wood grips on yours Hogues?

The 617 is a wonderful gun. Great trigger, rugged, accurate, and I like the 10-shot cylinder.

Yo

WOW

Monkeyleg,

That is one of the best looking revolvers I have ever seen. I hope you treat her like a lady and take great care of her. If you ever want to get rid of it drop me a line!

J33Nelson

Back