Let's see your wheelgun!

Steve Smith

I'll start!

Bisley and Randall 26.jpg

This is my factory 5.5" Bisley in .45 Colt, throats have been opened, cylinders honed, 11 degree forcing cone cut, taller front sight installed for heavier bullet use, and an action job tops it off for now. Please don't give me grief about the primers in the grips, I've already deadened them while I'm waiting for new grips. The PO thought they were "cool."

So, let's see 'em!

Last edited:
Two guns, one homebrew belt holster:

double1.jpg

Big'un is my Charter Arms Undercover, late '70s production, a very tight and accurate little J-class .38snub. Damned fine gun.

Little'un is a Freedom Arms .22Magnum minirevolver, 4 shots, 1.5" barrel, tiny little 1-finger grip like that of an NAA .22LR-frame. Accurate, reliable and SMALL :).

I built this holster for open-carry in AZ for the first Mad Dog Knifignugen event. Very unusual bit of leather, but works quite well. The hammer-strap on the mini is connected to a hidden piece of 1/4" bungee cord running down past the topsprap. I originally had something like that for the Charter but it wasn't necessary.

Tention is provided by laces running through the total of four layers of leather, covered up by the conchos - which are close to vertically aligned when carried strong-side in an "FBI forward tilt".

Best leatherwork I've done to date, for my two favorite guns so far.

Here's mine..

Hunter.jpg

The re-released Ruger Super Blackhawk "Hunter" topped with a Bushnell
Trophy 2X32 pistol scope.

Rick

Last edited:
That could be because...

...it is a Mateba auto-revolver. (Specifically, a Mateba 6 Unica, in .357 with a 6" tube)

Good question. It's not like the address was real long or anything. I'll have to ask around about that one... :confused:

I can answer that one :). Photopoint pays precious dollars for their bandwidth and if you display your pictures on another sight so no one has to go to their sight, then no one sees their advertisers or visits their advertisers and their profits fall.

Matt

I think I love guns just a little too much. This thread has done more for me than a new issue of Playboy.

Incorrect, you can post photopoint pictures just fine on pistolsmith.com and 1911forum.com. The problem is with this forum's settings or something.

It's just a stock Bisley-Vaquero. Next is a Blackhawk .357/9mm (which I have since traded on a Bisley .357), then Super Single Six, and Blackhawk .45 Colt.

Here is my current favorite.

omt_hb_32.jpg

This is a Colt Officers Model Target, heavy barrel, caliber 32 Colt New Police. It shoots even better than my *&* M16-4.

Here's a couple of my sweeties:
Special Run "M66 Super K" Performance Center, 1997 Lew Horton
fe41aa95.jpg.orig.jpg

Special run M617 No-Lug for Ashland Shooting Supplies, 1991
fe21ffdf.jpg.orig.jpg

:)
-Kframe

here is my tracker and it is not a piece of junk
target shot at 25 yds
I want to add a scope mount for a leupold M8 2x

Attachments

• dcp_3032.jpg
    dcp_3032.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 267
Hey, Tamara, what are the odds that your Mateba and Oleg's camera will ever get together for a photo shoot?
That thing is just dead sexy.

Back