Let's see your daily CCW setup

The Whole EDC System

Glock 26 Gen 4 riding in a Crossbreed Super Deluxe
A Glock 17 Magazine in the Crossbreed companion holster
Benchmade Stryker (tape to cover custom engraving for the photo)
Streamlight Pro Tac 1AA
Leatherman S2 Juice
Samsumg S4 (with super-awesome Magpul cover)
Wallet
(keys not pictured)

Last edited:
9a5ybype.jpg

If it's full EDC we're talking about...

Personal keys

Work keys on caribiner w/Fisher Space Pen Trekker

Victorinox wallet

Gun club key card

Victorinox watch

iPhone 5

Paracord bracelet

Leatherman Juice S2

INOVA XS (single AAA light, tasking)

5.11 TMT L1 (single CR123 tac light)

Spyderco Persistence (tasking blade)

Al Mar Payara (defensive blade)

spare mag

Glock 19 Gen 4 w/Trijicon HDs in a Galco King Tuk, w/ BladeTech Looper belt

Pocket pack of Kleenex

That's on body without a jacket. I carry a Surefire 6PX Pro (320 lumen version) in my jacket. I also have an EDC bag that goes to work with me, and lives in my trunk while I'm out and about. I have all kinds of useful things in my bag, from baby wipes to spare batteries and pens. My lady and I also have two FAKs in our cars-- she's a nurse.

I wear cargos every day, including at work. While working, I have two extra pens, a Sharpie, and a highlighter on me.

Probably seems excessive, but it's actually easy to carry it all as I do. I prefer having useful items immediately on hand instead of running around searching.

Although I've been seriously thinking of picking up a S&W 442, a KelTec P32 is my daily pocket carry.

Last edited:
Tagging myself to post mine later. It's a handful. lol.

Going to post what it's been for the past 2 years. Not what it is today. I'm going through some stuff with my current to present. Possibly mixing it up.

A fanny pack with straps is still a fanny pack, no?

Right. In related news, a backpack is just a fanny pack on it's side, and a wallet is just a micro fanny pack. Pockets are just fanny packs sewed directly to pants. Body cavities are simply nature's fanny packs.

Stay fanny, friends.

u9yve5an.jpg

This is me:
Ruger LCP .380 w/ 6-round mag and pinky extension in a DeSantis Nemesis pocket holster
Spare 6-round pinky extension mag (both mags with 102-grain Remington Golden Saber
Benchmade combo blade Mini-Griptilian with my initials laser engraved on the blade
Saddleback Leather bifold wallet
2004 Honda Accord key with house key, mail key, and SwissTech utili-key
Pack o' Gum
iPhone 4 (not pictured since it's taking the picture)

I live in MD and I am a teacher, so I usually am forced to be disarmed :(. My daily CCW setup (apologies that I have no pics available) is a flashlight and a stout metal-bodied pen that in an emergency could be pressed into self defense duties. When the weather is threatening, I often carry a cane style umbrella that can be used for self defense in a pinch. When I'm not working I add a folding knife (usually one of my Kershaw or Gerber folders).

When I'm in a state where I can carry (I have a UT non-res permit), I usually carry my SIG P290RS in a Theis hybrid IWB holster. Sometimes, I bring my S&W 442 (pocket), or Ruger LCP (pocket) instead or in addition, and sometimes I bring my Taurus 85CH (IWB) instead (when the 85CH is carried, it usually gets paired with the 442 in a pocket). 70-80% of the time it is the P290.

Last edited:
My EDC when not at work,

ry%3D400

Walther PPKS
Gould & Goodrich OWB Holster or Uncle Mikes IWB depends on what I'm wearing.
1 Extra Mag
Gerber Knife
Badge Wallet

EDC while at work
images

Bersa .380 - 18 years old and still ticking...
(Don't know how to make it show in line tho...)

Attachments

• DSCF5875b.JPG
    DSCF5875b.JPG
    118 KB · Views: 38
Depending on weather and clothing:

Lightweight: Taurus 85 Ultralite, Nevada upside-down holster. I'm actually using a similar Safariland rig with the Nevada holster.

The "filled-in"factory Taurus grips didn't let the holster grip the gun properly, so I fitted some Rossi grips from the junkbox. The picture is from when I was still working on them.

Attachments

• 00 Nevada 01.jpg
    00 Nevada 01.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 43
  • 00 Taurus Model 85-sm.jpg
    00 Taurus Model 85-sm.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 37
Here's my Sig P290 in a self-made Tom Threepersons open top holster used almost daily. For light wt. use, I also have a S&W .380 Bodyguard that slips into a front pants pocket. Best Regards, Rod

Back