Let's see your daily CCW setup

I carry this in a Fobus Holster with a spare mag (not the 33rd ;) ) and a no-frills pocket knife:

Glock26_zps5e7d9fbd.jpg

Just removed the magwell and steel MSH to make this .45 better to CC. Added the tape to the CT Lasergrips for the same reason.

Shot it today. It is a tack-driving, deadnuts-reliable friend who's a little over-weight but then so am I.

Replying now to bookmark so I can take a pic later; too lazy. I carry a 5" Springfield Milspec 1911 in a Comp Tac MTAC IWB holster with a kydex reinforced belt.

What I have in my pockets varies day to day, but you will always find these items on me.

Ruger SP101 2.25" .357 Mag, Desantis "Insider" IWB Holster, Safariland Speedloader, Kershaw 3160 "Crown" Knife and an Automatic Seiko 5 watch.

640-1/ safariland speed loader / basic buck pocket knife my dad have me before I left for Iraq. I keep it loaded with hornady 357 125gr critical defense. And I finally found some boot grips for it just to class it up

Here it is on me...

Glock 19 Gen 4 with XS Big Dot sights in a Galco King Tuk holster, using a BladeTech Looper gun belt.

There is a lot not visible in the pic, but this seems focused on the firearm, so I'll stay there. :)

ebagumys.jpg

Since this post, I traded the 2011 with XS sights in for a 2013 of the same pistol, and put Trijicon HD sights on it (and my other 2013). Still carrying the same model in the same holster, every day :)

Hey everyone - first post, and I'll start off with a pic!

1. Springfield XD Subcompact 9mm with 18 total rounds. (The magazine says 16, but I get 17 in no problem and with full function, plus one in the chamber)

2. Desantis Soft-Tuk - love this thing.

3. Buck 395 OmniHunter Knife

4. Cheapo, no brand LED flashlight. Runs on 1 AA battery, and I got a dozen of 'em for $20. The one I carry has been going for 18 months on the same battery.

5. iPhone - but it's busy taking the picture. ;)

5a2e66ea-9bfb-4490-82b5-ed69a76ebff1_zps3faa0aed.jpg

Last edited:
EDC: Sig p938 Extreme w/7+1 in a DeSantis Sof-Tuk or in the Sig plastic OWB holster with the Benchmade Mini Griptilian.

Cold weather carry Glock 23 Gen4 in OD in a DeSantis Speed Scabard.

The CRKT Ripple is what my wife lovingly calls my "going to town knife"

Back