Let's see your daily CCW setup

IdahoG36

I thought it would be interesting to start a thread showing what people carry for defense.

Here is my setup- XDs .45 with night sights, CT Laserguard, five round mag with one in the chamber, and two 7 round spare mags, along with a Streamlight ProTac 1L. In the colder months, I carry IWB, and in the warmer months I carry in a pocket holster.

DSCN1021_zps29725ef0.jpg

This is what I carry most of the time. Colt New Agent 1911 in a Tagua OWB leather holster. My other carry gun, is a Ruger LCP. I carry that either in a pocket or inside my waistband with its pocket clip.

ehusu3u3.jpg

This is what I've been carrying lately. I love my 1911, but this is lighter, and if this gets knocked around it doesn't hurt my feelings as bad.

Here it is on me...

Glock 19 Gen 4 with XS Big Dot sights in a Galco King Tuk holster, using a BladeTech Looper gun belt.

There is a lot not visible in the pic, but this seems focused on the firearm, so I'll stay there. :)

ebagumys.jpg

Can't see it, it's concealed.:D Just kidding.

Smith and Wesson Model 38, Herrett grips.

Mod%2B38%2B02.jpg

Simply dropped in a pocket.

I don't have a setup. I simply grab a pistol (seldom a revolver) out of the rack. I will tuck it in my pants sometimes in a belly band/holster or throw it in the glove box of the car or boat.

I decide upon which one based upon the scenario. There are a lot of bible toters around me and very few bad folks.

There are some places I sure would hate to live in. I have been there and done that.

Taurus 651 .357, with an IWB VersaCarry holster. Works well, but is a little tight/heavy, so it's going to go in the nightstand, and I'm looking at a smaller semi-auto to replace it.

uta5evu2.jpg

Ditto peacefulgary. Ruger LCP in simple pocket holster, but I'm waiting for a Galco KingTuk for my Glock 26.

EDC.jpg

Artsy+Fartsy+Gun+Pics+-+1.jpg

These aren't my only set ups (the XDS having been resting at SA for the past 4ish months), but they're the only two that I had a photos of.

Back