just curious how many people here are from GA

I belong to RBGC. We have a nice Action Pistol Match the first Sat. of each month. I shoot at American Classic 3-4 times a week during lunch.

Yep, a red s10 extended cab. If I can get more sundays off I'll start shooting IDPA. For now I can only make time for IPSC matches, but I think shooting IDPA will be fun.

Bill.

[This message has been edited by p1445 (edited October 19, 1999).]

specter are you one in the same as the specter on knifefourms
btw thanks everbody that responded im still looking for a range in south ga within about an hour of tifton

------------------
oneshotonekill

Zip:

There is a private range in Valdosta. Get off of I-75 South at Exit 5 and take a right. It will be on your right. I can't remember how far from the interstate it is. I only shot there once. It is a private range. A college buddy who is a member took me there while I was at VSU. I think that the rifle range went up to 200 yards. There were also some pistol targets and skeet traps.

I've been shooting some at the indoor range at Georgia Range and Guns on Satellite Blvd. near the Pleasant Hill exit on I 85 in Duluth (I think it's Duluth) Why don't some of us in the Atlanta Metro Area get together on a Wednesday night there. Shoot for a while and then go soak up some suds?

------------------
Byron Quick

Joegerardi:
Check out Bernie's in Norcross, off Jimmy Carter and Britt Rd., about 3 miles east of I-85. Big collections of all types, rifles, shotguns, handguns, custom 1911s. Lowest price on Glocks.

Back