just curious how many people here are from GA

The River Bend Gun Club, is in South
Dawson County right on the Cherokee/Dawson line. It is a very large club with a number of different ranges and I think about 1400
members. Due to the hours of my work, I am usually able to shoot doing the week when the
place is almost empty, but I understand it is fairly weel attended on weekends. I could not
access the Web site, but the phone contact is
Gene Mowell at 770 873 9302.

Hope to see you there

Otter

Danger Dave,

If you would like to visit River Bend Gun club, let me know via private e-mail. I would be glad to meet up with you and take you to the club and show you around. The club has many different shooting ranges to offer from. Almost anything you are looking to do. Just let me know if you want to take me up on this offer.

------------------
No King is saved by the size of his army, No warrior excapes by his great strength alone.

I'm in Roswell. I run an indoor IDPA club at American Classic Marksman. DangerDave came to shoot with us a couple of times. There's an outdoor IDPA club in Conyers, South River Gun Club.
Spartacus, I used to live in Waynesboro, from 1975 to 1977, when I was a kid. Went to Blakeney Jr. High. Is it still there?

for those of you in south GA were is a good range also im looking for some were i can do some long range shooting most of my shooting is done on a very primitive(simple)range that is set up in one of my uncles feilds thats not used any more with a 10x10x10 dirt back stop with a plywood in frony for targets and a couple benches but the longest shot i can get here is 200

------------------
oneshotonekill

Keeper - I live in Opelika AL now (grew up in Elberton GA). I also go over to West Ga Sportsman in LaGrange alot. I am going this friday to try to trade them out of one of the new Browning BDMs they have. Hope to see you there sometime.

Tom-B I like their range a lot. The last time I was there they said they are going to
start offering memberships. My wife always gets a kick out of the sign. Outdoor world
Indoor Range. Hope to see you there someday. If we could get some more people we could
set up a Firing Line group shoot. :)

legacy38 reporting in from Oconee County (Watkinsville). I was raised in Putnam County (Eatonton)home of Uncle Remus and the Nuwabians. I went to college at GMC in Milledgeville for my A.S. and at Valdosta Sate for my B.S. I currently work for UGA.

Um, yup, y'all... I'm east of Lanter, in Conyers...

Got together with TaxPhD Chuesday for my first IPSC shoot. He has a nice bunch of friends at the Gun Range in Forest Park. Shot my 45 Gold Cup, some of the others had full unlimited guns with capacities up to 28 rounds. Of course, there was the 9mm hi-cap crowd, also. I didn't feel outclassed, even though my gun was single stack and I had to change mags twice to fire the 20 shots to get thru a stage.

Two shots in the wishbone area, most of the time. It was fun... and challenging!
------------------
Remember: When you attempt to rationalize two inconsistent positions, you risk drowning as your own sewage backs up... Yankee Doodle

[This message has been edited by BigG (edited October 14, 1999).]

Geez, Harley, you're in Brunswick? I'm sitting here right now on F street rebuilding a server for the Area Agency on Aging. I live in Savannah. Didn't know I was so close to you.

Harley Nolden's in Brunswick? I'll be passing through Brunswick on Saturday, on my way to Jekyll Island (birthplace of the Fed. Reserve System).

I'm up here in Northeast Ga in Toccoa. My wife and I shoot at the Wilson-Shoals Wildlife Management Area. One of the best outdoor public ranges I've seen.

Stockbridge, and I am a member of South River Gun Club. If you shoot IPSC you should be there the third sunday of the month. 5-8 stages per match for $18. We just hosted the VI annual glock shoot, and had 485 entries, and it rained both days!

IDPA holds a match there on the 4th sunday.

Back