just curious how many people here are from GA

zip

i live in tifton GA and am curious as to how many others are from GA

------------------
oneshotonekill

Quite a few of us. I'll start with me. I'm in Douglasville.

There are many others....

------------------
Beginner barbarians probably had the idea that every house they broke into would be full of untouched loot and frightened, unarmed victims. It just doesn't work that way, my friend.

I hope these evil men come to understand our peaceful ways soon - My trigger finger is blistering!

[This message has been edited by Danger Dave (edited October 01, 1999).]

Me too. Valdosta

------------------
"It is easier to get out of jail then it is a morgue"
Live long and defend yourself!
John 3:16

I'm here in Hiram, that's about 8 miles north of Douglasville.

Danger Dave, where do you shoot?

------------------
Dan

Si vis pacem para bellum!

Check me out at:
<A HREF="http://www.mindspring.com/~susdan/interest.htm" TARGET=_blank>

www.mindspring.com/~susdan/interest.htm</A>
www.mindspring.com/~susdan/GlocksnGoodies.htm

Well, lately I haven't been doing much shooting. No good excuses. I have been a couple of times up to American Classic Marksman (Gwinnett Co.) to shoot IDPA with Ricky T & some others (met Wild Child, too). I've been to Hot Shots in Austell, and there's Wolf Creek indoor range on Hwy 78 in Douglasville. My favorite is an outdoor range out in Villa Rica (not the best range I've been to, but it's decent). I really prefer the outdoor ranges, myself.

Land where you can shoot is getting scarce in Douglas/Paulding Counties. I still have a few friends with places where it's safe to shoot. There used to be a great private outdoor range in Dallas, but they built a subdivision behind it several years ago.

I know there are a lot more from Ga. that haven't reported in - Ricky T, Spectre, Spartacus, etc...

Maybe those of us on the West/Northwest end should have a get-together. Anybody got a good outdoor range???

Lilburn.

Charlie Elliot is a really nice WMA range, that is free.

At Georgia Range and Gun (just off Forrest Pkwy and I75) there is an IPSC match every Tuesday night. Come on out!

I live in Duluth (20 miles from Atlanta), by Gwinnet Place Mall. There is an indoor range (GA Guns) at the mall. They will allow Class 3 if one has the paperwork. :D

Spartacus lives way the heck out in the "bird dog capital of the US". He's 180 miles or so from Atlanta, and actually works in SC. He usually comes down Atl to train every other week. Those days are usually Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday. We can also recommend several excellent dojo's in the area, if anyone is interested. One can contact me at any one of my numerous email addresses:
John.Shirley@nextel.com ; SlickWillie@trust-me.com ,etc...

Oh, yeah: if anyone here is interested in koryu martial arts, Lt. Col Fumio Manaka will be visiting from Japan in about a week for a seminar. Check out http://www.chiba-net.or.jp/~manaka/index.html for info about the Jissen Kobudo Jinenkan, and http://www.jinenkan-atlanta.com/ for info about the seminar. This is a rare opportunity...

[This message has been edited by Spectre (edited October 01, 1999).]

Milledgeville, here and no not in Central State Hospital. They let us out some days.

------------------
You are... What you do... When it counts.
The Masao

i have a real good reason for not shooting lately besides school 'its been to hot ilike the idea of geting togather for a shoot

------------------
oneshotonekill

Spectre, Waynesboro is not the bird dog capital of the US...it's the bird dog capital of the world. :)

Yeah, let's try to get together.

------------------
Byron Quick

I live up in the Mountains of North Georgia,
and shoot at a local range, and lately at the Riverbend Gun Club.

North GA, Cherokee County here..I shoot at Riverbend Gun Club...I'm up for a get together with other fellow TLF members for a day of shooting if anyone else is interested.

------------------
No King is saved by the size of his army, No warrior excapes by his great strength alone.

When I'm not in the Terlingua desert, I let my wife support me in Thomasville.

Thomas County has a rifle range, open to $30/yr gun-club members.

There is some IDPA interest in Cairo...

i'm in Barnesville, about halfway between Atlanta and Macon. don't get to shoot as much as i'd like... too dang much to do.

Im am in Marietta, I have been going to Pannels and West Georgia Sportsman in LaGrange. My wifes parents live down there
and we go visit once every other week.

Back