Just another wheelgun picture thread...

rich picture like that..
doesn't need no knife.

Thanks mec....the baseball is kinda special too. My dear ol' dad had Willie Stargell autograph that when I was real young. I lost track of it for a lot of years, but my mother located it a while back. It's a little scuffed up & the ink is faded, but I love it still!

riddleofsteel,

Please give me more info on that .44. I think I want a 4 or 5" full lug, unfluted cylinder just like that. Polished ss is fine. Just need more info.

thanks

I saw someone had a pict posted of what looked like the titanium S & W 7 shot 38+P ,

Actually, that's a 5-shot .44 Special 296Ti.

For thems what asked; yeah, it does jump a mite when you pull the trigger, but it's about the same weight as a Bulldog Pug, so it's hardly unmanageable.

If I only had a Digi-cam

I have Snub nosed Blue Python that would make John very jealous

No it is not for sale hahaha

Day work, Night work

Go back and look at Tamara's first thread, her 686 is exactly like mine, that saved me from having to post a pic... ;)

7th

Currently (trying to rectify the situation) this is my only revolver, but boy do I love it.

polished stainless Vaquero in what else, .45colt

Attachments

• trouble-comes-n-3s.jpg
    trouble-comes-n-3s.jpg
    178.2 KB · Views: 142
And this is my buddy Keith shooting the Vaquero w/ Cor-bon .45colt +p 300gr SP's (1300fps/1126ft/lbs)

I was shooting it with moderatly mild plinking ammo, and he kept ragging me about my 'cowboy pistol'. After one shot with the Cor-bon stuff, he though I was Mr. Macho. Ya see, I managed to convince him that I had been shootin the Cor-bons all day. You can tell by the look on his face...that shot was his last.

Attachments

• keith.45lc.jpg
    keith.45lc.jpg
    5.3 KB · Views: 150
.44 SBH

My latest SBH with refinished grips and a BH hammer. Still have a little to do. How does that aperature sight work? It looks interesting.

Attachments

• ruger sbh.jpg
    ruger sbh.jpg
    112.9 KB · Views: 136
3" 629

Here's a Smith 3" 629 with Ahrend's grips and a Buck 110 with stag scales and BG42 from the custom shop.

Attachments

• 629andbuck.jpg
    629andbuck.jpg
    147.7 KB · Views: 194
Ok lets look at a post war K-22

This one came out of the factory in 1947. It's extremely accurate and has some honest finish wear. Accurate and altogether in good shape for a middle aged baby boomer.

Last edited:
A GP100 " Target Revolver"

This one has the Bowen Target Sight 14 lb Wolff Main and 10 lb trigger return. With a selection of loads and the Buck Titanium Folding Hunter, it's ready for just about anything.

Last edited:
New S&W M-629 Mountain Gun. Got it yesterday. Web cam pick. If I remember i will post a beter pic later.
31013971nADNgerqtf_ph.jpg

A couple of my favs. A big bore revolver is in my future as well.
SPEEDSIX.jpg

.357 Mag, Wolff springs, Customized Eagle grips

SP101.jpg

.357 Mag, Weigland "Tame the Beast"Combat conversion, Wolff springs, Hogue coco bolo mono-grip

Back