Jump on in here and get with it!!

Agreed with everything said above. The last thing I want to do is have to shoot someone for any reason. That being said, I will defend myself and wife to the fullest extent of my abilities. Aside from me and my neighbor and any guests we may invite to our homes, no one else has any business being up here on a dead end road.
As I've mentioned, there is a big meth problem in this county, (gas station robbed just the other day in the middle of town in the middle of the day, plenty of witnesses, and no one caught by the local pd). The drug users are getting braver all the time and robberies always go up this time of year. Some of these guys drive around looking for easy targets (some drive cars and some 4 wheelers) and if one of them happens to be casing my road I want them to know that I keep my eyes on whoever comes up here and I want them to know that I have a gun within easy reach. I do everything I can to not be a target for whoever may be having bad thoughts.
TN has a no retreat law like the one that the media made such a big deal over in FL, so I have no legal obligation to run from whatever goon that may decide to try to harm my family.
I'm not looking to shoot anyone if I don't absolutely have to and I hope I never have to. Sometimes, letting the BG see your gun is the best way to let him know to walk the other way.
Reading back over what I've just said it looks like I live in a big city somewhere, but I live out in a nowhere county in smalltownsville. But the big city problems are creeping into our small towns. Unfortunate but true. :(

Back