Is your gun collection larger than this guy's?

It's a collection, pretty sure it's not a collection you would brag about. But it's big enough that a man with a evil heart could have done evil deeds. I thank God he was caught before he could act. This picture will be used against us in the future. Anything the anti's can grab on to will be used.

Casual shooter - Most guys I now take that much to the range for a day. Largest collector I know has over 4,000 firearms..just saying.

It depends on where you live.
If you live in California, New York or the city of Chicago, it's a "massive deadly arsenal of a psychopath".
If you live anywhere else it's the start of a small gun collection.

I have more than that just in the safe at our hanger....

IMG-7052.jpg

Every time I read a news article by our liberal media about a “gun cache” or “arsenal”, I both chuckle & cringe. It’s not unusual for me to have 4 handguns traveling, as many as 10 on a range trip, and - as mentioned above - 1500 rounds is an afternoon of shooting with friends.

The collection pictured, I’d call a good starter set.

The media will always make a mountain out of a mole hill. Thus three guns and 100 rounds of ammo becomes an arsenal.

The media will always make a mountain out of a mole hill. Thus three guns and 100 rounds of ammo becomes an arsenal.

And, the morons don't even get THAT right! An Arsenal makes weapons. One stores them in an Armory. (arms room, etc.)

There are National Guard Armories all over the country. There are only a few Arsenals still in operation, if any, today. The one I knew about (Waterveliet) was primarily artillery & naval guns, not small arms, and was still active in 2018.

The process of making or relining a 16" Naval rifle barrel is fascinating to watch. Several of the 4.2" mortars I serviced in the 70s had their tubes made at Waterveliet.

Apparently arsenal is "more better scary sounding" than armory, so the media uses it. Inaccurately, as usual.

Back