Is your gun collection larger than this guy's?

There's only one rifle in that pic I'd care to own. Its that Remington 241 rifle at the bottom. This pic is from that fool and folks like that give red-blooded Patriots a bad name...

I don’t have as many bags.
Only own two pistols now, but the amount in the picture doesn’t seem excessive.

I have no idea on the amount of ammunition that I posses anymore... however, the amount of ammunition in the picture looks like what I used to call “a good Saturday”

I saw that and they made it sound like some kind of a Arsenal, and i thought of mine and said OH OH!

Yeah Roman Wade that looks like a Rem. 241 or maybe a 24.

"Makes for an impressive picture ---- for the "uneducated". But not really much of a collection."

That was my thinking as well. A few AR's, some .22lr rifles and a few semi-auto pistols, plus a couple of revolvers. Also, looks like a competition type bolt action rifle. Any person who frequents this site regularly would probably look like a Militia Armory in comparison.

I don't have any certified body armor, like the guy who's at war with the world.

Is that a night vision scope mounted on the far left AR?

Looks like the other two AR's are outfitted with optics for close range work.

Last edited:
It’s a start...guy needs way more ammo before you use the word cache.

Maybe that was just a “sample” of the total cache??

I had heard from several news sources that he had "over 1,000 rounds of ammunition", I guess intending to scare viewers.

All I could think was, "I just bought 1100 rounds of .22 at Walmart yesterday, which I'll go through in 4 or 5 trips to the range."

I had heard from several news sources that he had "over 1,000 rounds of ammunition", I guess intending to scare viewers.

All I could think was, "I just bought 1100 rounds of .22 at Walmart yesterday, which I'll go through in 4 or 5 trips to the range."
As someone else said in a different thread, “I only buy ammo 1,000+ rounds at a time.“
Ditto, that’s the best price break I can see.
I start getting nervous I’ll run out if some calibers get that low. :D

Rank amateur at best.

reynolds357 said:
Tiny, but to a Democrat it is an arsenal.
yup... that's not a collection, not much variety... where is the 1874 Sharps in 45-70??? :eek: Agree... to a non-gun person this would be called "excessive" and raise eyebrows.

Back