Is Colt Python 2020 worth $1,500?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know how to be more clear.

WE KNOW WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE!

We cannot show you what you refuse to see. God knows we've tried.

I started by saying the finish on the Python is the major selling point for the price. The 686 is stronger and has a better trigger (Pythons in the past have a stacking DA--dont' know if true in the new). I said you'd be better off with the 686 and polishing cause your gun will be better than the Python.

I then said any dork with a tshirt, a $7 Mothers Mag Polish can off Amazon, and 3-4 sittings could accomplish the same LOOK on a S&W, a Taurus, or a GP100. Whether technically the same way, I said over and over YOUR EYE won't see a difference. Literally impossible for your eye to see that difference.

I then corrected multiple times that a Mothers polish by hand would damage the look of any revolver or somehow alter the shape/lines of stainless steel. It can't.

I then said the Rossi 972 even comes with the exact same finish look as the Python. Rossi makes/made the cheapest revolver on the market.

If you are arguing something different than a person can't get the EXACT SAME LOOK as the Python, let me know. Because anyone can.

No person's eye on this thread can see a difference from that Taurus 689 and that Python. If you want to debate my crap pictures (which I said were crap) don't match the Python...well no kidding :) A Python finish by me taking the picture wouldn't look like a Python.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back