In this thread we like and carry 1911s

CDW4ME

These are all 45 acp

Four in 10mm and a lone 9mm

A 1911 is thin and easily concealed under "summer attire"
Two spare mags on opposite side helps balance weight.

Edit pictures can now be seen in post #16 !!!

Last edited:
[I]"These are all 45 acp
Four in 10mm and a lone 9mm"[/I]
OP

??? So are there five 1911's, four 10mm and one 9mm... or are they ALL .45 ACP? Did you mean all 1911's?? Are there pictures, or are we left to our imaginations?:confused:

Kind of sounds like there should be some pictures...

P.S. I like 1911's too, in .45 ACP.

I saw pictures, but apparently nobody else could. :confused:
I've fixed that in the OP now, at least I think I have, maybe I'm still the only person who can see them.

"...Four in 10mm and a lone 9mm..." Are all 1911A1's not 1911's. We still like 'em though. Even if the 10mm is just a wannabe .45. snicker.
Fixed what?

I must be blind. If there are pics, I'm not seeing them. :D
I WANNA like them, but I got burned on a blind date 30 years ago, so from that point foward.. pictures are a must!

If I think it's a Colt 1911A1 and it turns out to be a LLama 1911A1, I'll be traumatized all over again. :D

You're doing something wrong, CDW -- I was able to copy the URL for one of your links and when I tried to open the link in a separate window I got an error message that the link is invalid.

I cut my teeth on 1911’s in the Marine Corps. When i got into LE the Sheriffs office issued Glock 21’s (yuck) but had a list of approved options. 1911’s were on that list (yea). So I carried a full size 1911 as my duty pistol my entire time on patrol and when i got on the SWAT team.

Thousands and thousands or rounds and never a hiccup that was attributable to the pistol.

I see pictures, but nobody else does or its a group effort to mess with me.
Let me try this.
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• 1911s45small.jpg
    1911s45small.jpg
    138.2 KB · Views: 631
  • 1911s10mmsmall.jpg
    1911s10mmsmall.jpg
    143.7 KB · Views: 629
  • Pic4.JPG
    Pic4.JPG
    165.2 KB · Views: 632
"I see 1911's. Some of them don't even know they're 1911's."

Very nice collection and I'm glad you figured it out to show us these beauties.

Confession: For a brief period I thought you were seeing 1911's like I see myself with Colt Pythons and S&W 'N' frames and Les Baur 1911's and...well, you know.

I thought we were all being Catfished.... promised fine 1911's, then he would post pictures of old beat Mexican / Spanish 1911 copies.:D
Nope, the real deal! Nice guns too!! In fact, I'm envious!

Back