I'm really not sure what to think about this but, it just doesn't sound good to me

I'm really worried about our secret plans with the Dutch. They used to control the NY area and probably want it back. They named towns like Fishkill - indicating their violent nature.

So if there is an Anglo-dutch treaty or .pdf we are in trouble. :eek:

I'm really worried about our secret plans with the Dutch...

You're not very educated on the subject matter... the biggest issue with the US populace as a whole from my perspecive is a volatile mixture of: Ignorance, Apathy and Arrogance.

the biggest issue with the US populace as a whole from my perspecive is a volatile mixture of: Ignorance, Apathy and Arrogance.

Thats because we are bombarded with Stupidity, Irrationality and just plain Lunacy.

Got to run, me and the other Elders got to find some liquid for the matzoh.

WildooftotheymcaAlaska TM

Here is an historical clue as to why it is important. No country or civilization has achieved ascendancy based on "free market" economics. It is only when it is declining does it embrace the elements of free markets. History provides plenty of clues as to what is happening to the good ol' USofA.

I admit ignorance about the Dutch threat. I will bury my guns when the Dutch arrive.

I will fight when the Canadians get to TX. :rolleyes:

I also think the violation of the Constitution by the funding of the NIH is a terrible threat. I regret that the National Eye Institute, part of NIH, helped to fun the education of a young man whose parents didn't graduate high-school. I suppose I could have asked Mitt Romney to pay for my post-doc or Adolph Coors.

Sorry, I took that training to be an educator - why, I've even educated soldiers and airmen so that they can better themselves. That's a damn unconstitutional shame.

Back