If I could own 1 pistol, I would buy a . . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stopdropnroll, You forgot one thing that Beretta's don't do that your Glocks are showing the "ability" to do...the tendency to (7 times in the last 4 years) go Kaboom!
you can read about it on
deanpic1.gif
http://greent.com/40Page as well as a great deal of other info!
No Thanks, El Jefe

------------------
...Those that are willing to give up some of their rights for a little security deserve neither...Benjamin Franklin

Take care and God Bless, El Jefe

[This message has been edited by El Jefe (edited August 31, 1999).]

[This message has been edited by El Jefe (edited September 01, 1999).]

Ladydeej, visit the site I just mentioned. In all fairness to Glock it has all the Pro's and Cons associated with each caliber, some of it is pretty insightful!

------------------
...Those that are willing to give up some of their rights for a little security deserve neither...Benjamin Franklin

Get a Glock 35
Get a Glock 35
Get a Glock 35
Get a Glock 35

KaB's can happen in any gun. Usually due to reloads. I have shot my G35 with my own reloads and the brass dosn't even show the slighest sign of over pressure . No case buldges or any of the other stuff the bad Glocks are supose to do.

So I say get a Glock 35!

Sorry G35, I'll stick with my Berettas, having a frame disintegrate/rupture in my hand is not my idea of a great day shooting. No Glocks for the kid.... but to each his own just remember Caveat Emptor!

------------------

DA .357 Revolver. Any major brand will do. Six inch barrel for easier long range shooting, Stainless for low maintenance, custom grip to suit "your" hand, adjustable sites for different bullet weights. Lots of practice ammo.

I'm very opinionated on this, so don't anybody try to talk me out of it. :)

------------------
TJS

El Jefe, you can stand and insult the glock when you own the pistol that has 2 military medical diagnosis's attatched to it??? Beretta bite.. where the usually larger hand ride's too high on the frame and the slide slices a nice chunk out of you, and the infamous Beretta bang where the whole slide just flies off and hits you in your dominant shooting eye! Get what is comfortable, and practice, with the exception of silvertips any good name JHP should do the job. As for me, since it says pistol, I will stick to my 1911 with a 10 round magazine anyday of the week.

------------------
DOCSpanky
"Walk softly and carry a big stick, perferably one of the 12 guage variety!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back