Ideas for ending the Iraq War.

Thanks I needed to hear that, I am having a bad day and vented some additional anger towards you.

Glad you did not take offense. I was probably harsher and nastier than I need to be.

No problem.:cool: Nothing to get bent about, I knew I'd get attacked when I posted it.;)

Simple.

We take the oil fields, for the USA, fence em in.

Start pumping cheap oil for use here in the USA. Then we sell the Sunnis and the Shiaas weapons, all they want as long as they are made here in the good ole USA by american workers.

Then we sit back and enjoy the oil while we laugh as we watch them kill each other.

Thats my plan for Iraq.

If the Iranians or the Saudis dont like it, we take their oil fields too, and sell them weapons to kill each other with.

If they ask us nice we establish the PAX Romana for them, and give them a small cut of the oil profits. Putin, can stomp his feet and pee his KGB issued panties.

Thats my solution

who's gonna guard the oil fields? whoever is guarding the oil fields bwill be attacked daily just like Iraq.

Much as I'm glad to see the USSR gone, minus the three candidates they have running for president this year here, I do miss them having that side of the globe on beat down watch. I wish we'd have the stones to say "YOU, group A--sit down in your corner and behave. YOU, group B--sit down in your corner and behave. Now if either of you act up or start any of this jihad crap I'm going to ****slap both of you back into the stone age! I don't care who started it, there's going to be only cockroaches and pebbles left of what you call your corner of the world. Understand?" like they did. They didn't put up with this crap nor should we. It sucks but history has shown that only complete intolerance for nonsense is the only thing that's ever worked with that part of the world because they are nothing more than unruly children with a violent streak and modern weapons to make it messier.

Back