I think Hillary just got a lot easier to beat...

Let's say a catholic doctor does not want to treat women who use birth control or the ARF-U486 pills. Will he be required under these new parameters to treat them?

Ah no, he wouldnt have to do that. Just because someone has insurance doesnt mean you have to treat them.

Easier to beat? No.. She just won over the mindless sheep.

Those who hate her just hate her more.... No one new hates her because of this. Give her time. She will foot bullet herself soon.

Well, will the bullet work this time? It seems that no matter how bad she does, she's still in it. When is a bleeding heart fatal?

The problem with socialized care is that it over provides for those who are healthy and under provides for people like rich642z. A small minority of people has the high medical bills, yet everyone wants to use it since they have to pay for it.

The UK has to ration health care already, refusing to treat people with modern, but expensive medicines such as Interferon. The UK has been said to be a "First world Nation with Third World Cancer care." The UK has among the lowest rates of cancer survival.

Ah no, he wouldnt have to do that. Just because someone has insurance doesnt mean you have to treat them.

Now.... but the rules change when the government takes over. That's the point.

Everyone has to have insurance. Great, how can we improve this utopia? New rule: No coverage for anyone who has a gun in their home, too risky, got to keep costs down.

Forks,

I have seen no proposals to require physicians to treat anything, nor to deny anyone insurance because of gun ownership. Where are you getting this stuff?

Just because the government requires insurance (which is something I am opposed to), does not mean physicians would be required to treat any specific patient.

The government already runs Medicare, but I can choose not to treat any particular Medicare patient if I want to. Certainly if I have an ethical conflict with treating them, I don't have to.

Hillary's Presidential Qualifications

Sen. Hillary Clinton has been lumbering around the political landscape talking about herself as commander in chief. She joined the Senate Armed Services Committee as a freshman seven short years ago and has managed to pick up enough military jargon to sound like an Army on his third tour of duty in the Pentagon’s administrative office. She has taken on the world-weary sound of a veteran European diplomat although [1] she has not carried out even one day’s duty as a diplomat.

In fact, prior to being elected to the Senate in 2000, her only recent professional employment had been as a in Little Rock, Arkansas while her husband, coincidentally, was governor of that state. [2] She represented clients sometimes had an interest in getting to know her husband better. The back door to her Arkansas Governor’s office.

She has never managed anything larger than a Senate office, although she did exercise the traditional first prerogative of [3] trying to get various members of her husband’s staff fired.

Her international activities while first lady were more in line with the [4] ceremonial responsibilities of a Pat Laura Bush, than with the actual interventions of Eleanor Roosevelt who she does claim to have spoken to in a seance.

In other words, [5] she doesn’t have the government management experience of a Reagan, Carter or Bill Clinton. Neither does she have the international, military or naval experience of an Eisenhower, Hooveror, a Franklin.

If a person wants to be a politician

then he is not suited for the job. The wish to decide how others should live their lives is a perverted wish. Send politicians to jail and the world would be 1000% better.

Hillary has as much experience as most of the boobs running on the Republican side though.

When I read this, there were just too many options in the great vista of humorous, ironic, serious, and educational remarks, both politically correct and in-, that I can't actually bring myself to respond.

-Jephthai-

Back