I have this cannon can anyone tell me about it?

Pretty hairy lady, huh...:D

Oh, common you don't need to threaten me via PM...jus' funnin' with ya. As you repeatedly have hurled insults and personal attacks at me...

Last edited:
PIPOMAN has taken it upon himself to hack my photobucket account and change the account name and password thus shutting down my sister in laws only means for making an income. I ask you do you want this kind of person on your website while talking about firearms. No telling what hes capable of doing to all of your accounts like hes done to mine. While considering my legal avenues I warn all of you to take action to change your account names and passwords in advance to save your personal information and lock and/or firewall your systems while hes still here. Someone with that kind of knowledge no telling whats hes doing here to all of you behind your backs. Hes posted my first name and personal information in various posts even after I told him to remove it. Thus showing his intent.

I didn't hack your account, nor did I change anything, I just looked at the link you posted, period, thats it. I'm hardly computer literate enough to log into this forum. I wouldn't have a clue how to hack anything. You are the one who posted your account information in your signature line, I just followed the link.

It takes my user name and password to access my real name in my user profile. You posted my real first name for all to see. Thats proof enough eitherway the photobucket account is not accessible and all revenue associated with that account is being lost. We can discuss this in court or out of court with a settlement. I can have fun with the best of them and up to now we were all having fun but you crossed the line into my personal life and it wrecked my sister in law now your going to pay. Im going to pressure this website till they give you up with legal action after legal action then im going to come after you. Money be dammed I have the time and the will your going to pay. Unless you fix the account right now and pay for the damages say $3000 should get it done. Otherwise roll the dice and pay for a good lawyer.

Dude, you use your real name for your eBay user ID. I didn't access your profile. I didn't put your last name in the posts even though you use both first and last as your user ID on ebay. You are probably locked out of your photobucket account because you uploaded or downloaded too many files in one day. I would guess that these free hosting services have limits on how much of that you can do without paying for an upgrade...just guessing. As for your name, I will gladly delete my posts directed at you in this thread. How about you start? I think anyone reading our exchange can see who escalated this. You aren't what or who you have claimed to be, I simply pointed that out. Again, if you remove your name calling rude posts, I will remove my posts.

I said something smells in Denmark?, something stinks in Denmark? This guy is a Troll, a fake, a con man, a charlatan, I think that's enough for every one to get the ideal. Sorry about that , if the shoe fits then it probably belongs to someone else, give it back.

Wow, I have found something that can finally replace the Jerry Springer Show. I have found many threads on the Firing Line that bring knowledge of an unknown area of firearms to me. This is not one of those times. Megabyte I wish you would just take out your enormous wallet and squash the insolent peons who fail to give you the required information you seek. My suggestion would be to donate it to the Smithsonian and let their researchers figure out this mystery.

Back