How much gear do you wear for the day?

SA XD9 Service IWB with 1 extra mag both loaded with Speer Gold Dots.
Fox Labs OC keychain size for concealment
My Nextel

At home, I just add my German Shephard and call it a day....

well if im not a school i have a pocket knife(left front), a zippo(right front), wallet(back left), keys(front right),cell phone(front left) and some para cord wrapped between belt loops(just ran out), and if i feel like it a lock pick set:cool: .

o yea and if its cold i have a pelican m6 in my jacket.

rigs.jpg

Typically no extra magazine... Knife in pocket, not neck.

Plus keys/wallet/cellphone

Glock 26 12+1 and two 15 round spares in my truck.S&W .38 under my front seat with a spare box of ammo in the glove box. You can never be to prepared.;)

The weapon I carry with me at all times is my brain, it is old and rusty but still seviceable:D

The tools I use and carry in exactly the same place every time Are a 1911, 6P surefire, an extra mag, a thumb opening folding knife (sharp as hell) and a zippo lighter. (no I don't smoke).:eek: No phone as they don't work all the time in my area.

keeping it simple

self-defense items:
Glock 21 (13+1) in C-Tac
extra 13-round magazine

arty accessory:
Benchmade Stryker 905

I don't consider a folding knife to be a serious defensive weapon, but I carry one in case I need to cut a loose thread off my Wilderness belt or some similar task.

1 sig 229 in .357sig in blade tech iwb
2 mags 12 rounders gold dot
1 spyderco POS
1 crkt bear claw neck knife with led light around neck
1 cold steel punch knife in boot
1 sure fire avaitor
2 rope cuffs
1 BAT Phone to call in the Calvery

Usually just a S&W 340PD revolver (5 shot, .38 +P). More often than not it just slips into a jacket pocket or my front pocket.

I find that keeping it simple like that leads me to carry it more often then strapping on holsters and mag holsters, etc.

And naturally, what's the point of the extra capacity and firepower if it doesn't go out the door with you?

A Firestar Plus, 13 rnd JHP, and extra mag in Smartcarry
or an SP101, 38sp +p, in Smartcarry
wallet
cellphone

Last edited:
my HK USP 45 stucked in a Kramer leather belt holster, 2 mags loaded with Federal 230 grs Hydra shok, Benchmade AFCK, cell phone and ASP flashlight.
In the car I have a bug out bag with survival gear and a small suply of ammo,food and water if needed. :D

Hi I am new to the site I just thought I'd chime in. Taurus 85 ultralite titanium loaded with Winchester 38 SPL. +p 125 gr. JHP and a Gerber folder.

Glock 26 (10+1 rounds)
Single spare mag (17 rounds)
Spyderco Centofante folder
Cell phone
Surefire 6P or G2 (at night)
Mighty Bright on keychain

SKS and "go bag" in car

Mike

(1) SW40VE
(2) 2 cell phones (mine and work)
(3) 2 key rings (see above)
(4) Wallet