How Many EDC Changes?

Grant. Thanks for the info. The Kangaroo carry is working well for me. Its comfortable, and I dont notice the weight of my revolver. It doesnt print, and is easily accessible.

I haven't changed carry guns in the five years I've had my HCP. (which reminds me I need to renew,haha). XD subcompact .40 and Bodyguard .380. Or a combination of these two. I have several others I like and these days shoot more frequently but the muscle memory and confidence Ive built up with these two im not willing to trade, yet (those two make every range trip because they're on my person). Granted there are special occasions where I may have something different but those are few and far between, and controlled environments.

I may trade out down the road if something really game changing comes out but I can see myself carrying them into my thirties without a thought. I've spent a lot of money and time in ammo and training and don't see any reason to change anything. I understand everyone is different but On the slim chance I do have to use it (and I hope that day never comes) I want every possible advantage. When I've worn out my holsters I've rebought the exact same one to keep everything as congruent as possible. With the exception of my Vaquero I even have went as far as refusing to buy any holsters for my other pistols at all(plus it would be a waste of money, for me)

I know everyone is different but that's just how I am.

Back