How long did it take to get you Curio and Relic License?

michael m

Hello and everyone I just mailed off my application for my Curio and Relics license yesterday. How long on average before I get it? As slow as the Federal Government is I will assume six to eight weeks. Although it just took them less than a week to get it to me.

I'd like to know as well. I got my paperwork very quick in the mail and sent it back a day later. I agree, knowing the Federal Government, it might be 2012 before I see mine!:D

I'd like to know as well. I got my paperwork very quick in the mail and sent it back a day later. I agree, knowing the Federal Government, it might be 2012 before I see mine

Did you mail yours this week as well?

Mine took about 5 weeks, and that was with them sending it back because I had forgotten to mark a box on the application. Actually, dealing with the office that processes C & R license applications is the only reasonable transaction I've had with ANY kind of government office.

I'm not sure I follow, Michael. You're asking how long it will take to receive your C&R yet the very next thing you say is it took a week to get it. :confused:

I know I'm probably the one not getting the context of your statement. BTW, it took about 5 weeks to get mine. Just sent mine in for renewal this past June. It's probably sitting on my end table by now. When I get home, I'll be making use of it....

To Michael M: I went online and requested the paperwork/application the last week of August and received it just a couple days later. I mailed my application back that same week. Therefore, I think I am around give or take close to 3 weeks in waiting for a reply. Hopefully I will get it soon. I'm ready to spend $$$ I don't have :D:D

I'm not sure I follow, Michael. You're asking how long it will take to receive your C&R yet the very next thing you say is it took a week to get it.
I know I'm probably the one not getting the context of your statement. BTW, it took about 5 weeks to get mine. Just sent mine in for renewal this past June. It's probably sitting on my end table by now. When I get home, I'll be making use of it....

I meant it took me a week to get my application. I was wandering how long before I will get my license from the A.T.F. once I mailed it off.

3 weeks for mine...
I figured it was going to take longer, and pulled the trigger on a M57 for my son to be shipped to my LGS. Wouldn't ya know, the day the pistol shipped my C&R came in the mail...

Well, I am hopeful that I will get mine in a couple of more weeks then based on how quickly some of you others got yours. Then again? this is the Federal Government we're talking about! :D:D

Back