Hog hunters - do you carry a backup?

Yes but its not a backup.Love to kill um with My SRH 454 up close But will take them anyway I can.anytime I can.

Whoever says that a cornered pig are especially an injured pig when in deep woods are tracking it and say most of the time a pig will run hasn't hunted too much or either hasn't hunted them too much up close and personal. If I had a backup I'd dang sure have one on me. I've had a back up and had hogs jump on me and thank God I had a back up to shoot them off with.

I here ya Whiskey. Give me a couple 100 acs.of low land ''swamp''& a good handgun Let the fun begin.:cool:

The "mean hog" stories are more myth than reality. If there is any danger it will likely be a case of hunting them with dogs and wading into the middle of the foray. This is normally the case if either a dog or hunter is injured by hog. Anything will defend itself and if I had a bunch of dogs chewing on my butt, I would fight back as well. I have killed over 300 hogs in the past 3 years both in the open and in traps, so I have a little experience with them.
I go along with this....

Good story DNS....

Back