highpower rifle target looks too easy?

squinch=dumbass.

:D

BTW, looks like I am travelling on the 11th, but I know that "squinch" will keep things straight, and maybe he'll eat a free lunch, paid for my JC. Maybe.

Oh, I hope that crow is a small one. Maybe you can saute it in butter with onions and garlic. Seasoned liberally with fresh ground pepper and salt, of course.

375-4x

No need for a second "guess."

Enjoy the match, and don't get discouraged. They can be a lot of fun, even if you find that you get monkey stomped by some guy old enough to be your grandpa. Even a bad day at the range is better than a good day at work.

boy are you in for a suprise jc. i shot the national match course with an M-14 for a few years, went to the nationals about 5 times, and i'll tell ya, it's not as easy as it looks. my highest score was at the nationals and it was only a 465-10X. there's a heck of a lot more to the national match course than people think. if you are a really good shooter, you MIGHT break 400 your first time. and as far as i'm concerned, the 200 yd reduced course is harder than the full course (out to 600 yds), don't as me why. have fun, and good luck!

Mr JC121,
Thank you very much for your order of the Bling Rat, BlingBling Chrome Plated Frontsight Post.

Since we are supremely confident that it will increase your scores considerably, I would like to enter two guesses;
1) 464-14x - Since it might be cold and the frost might obscure some of the "Bling" on the sight.

2) 482-18x - If the weather is nice and the sun is out - watch out!! Bling Bling!!

Mr JC121, just one helpful hint - make sure you use your Bling Rat Bumper Dumper before you step to the line. There's nothing like a load brewing down south to spoil a good standing string.

could not wait untill next week as someone told me about another match today in pueblo so I went out and shot the 200 yard reduced 50 shot match . its formated the same as next weeks match.

will not tell you what I got for a score today but will say that nobody that guessed so far hit the number but there was a few that got close.

it would be nice if they gave you more time in the rapids.

one week left come on and see if you can get close cause I'am going to get better I hope!

Oh, that's not right, those were guesses for your FIRST match - the one where you were going to go show everyone how easy it was. Time to post your results!

sorry it was a last minute deal and was bitting at the bit so I just went, in all fairness because alot of folks were hoping for some bad colorado weather and today was just a balmy 18 this mourning to start with a little wind later (somebody should of told me that the wind moves that bullet around. I will blame it on the wind and water in my eyes from the cold.
so because I shot today you all get another guess at the score.

blind rat are you backed ordered because of the christmas rush on those hitch toilets as it looks like a good option to add to the tent I set up in the bed of my pic-em-up truck.

if you all think I will do better next week let me know.

man I should of got me some blackberry brandy to go with all that coffee I drank before the off hand as it took me almost 3 minutes of the 10 I got for the 10 shots off hand to stop the shakes.

A lot of people have excuses. Me, I just didn't shoot that well at my pistol match this weekend. No excuses, just a lack of concentration. Total shooter error. Hopefully things will go better next time and I will not embarass myself. Back to the range . . .

I hope next week goes better for you, but for as much talk as you put out, you should publish your score.

:p I did not say I was unhappy with what I did I just know I need to work on some things and as far as next week I have great hopes as long as the weather is fair!

I will put both of them up after the next match and if it is canceled because of weather I will count the one I shot on last sat.

jc121,
I'd like to change my lower guess to 486-14x and my upper guess to 495-24x. Rumor has it you bought a new trashbag for your bumper dumper.

486-14x now thats a good score but 495 -24x out of 500 thats really what I was expecting from you guys.
see there are not to many new guesses lately but you all are running out of time and I'am glad to see some of you are getting qaulity guesses in, ha!ha!ha!

Whatsamatta Steevie,

Can't handle someone with a better sense of shooting fashion, has a handle on all the cutting edge Highpower gear and actually shoots highpower?

Just be thankful I don't invite over a certain "Clinton" Ma-key...:barf:

Chris, just becuase you fancy yourself as a pimp and fashon mogul, that doesn't mean that you actually are. Please stick to pimpin' your Fulton wares. Maybe you and Clint should work out a deal where he uses your chromed sights in his guns and charges even more.

Falconer, no way to tell you that. Some folks can barely break 50%, and others are at 90% or a little more their first few times. Don't worry, though, you're always welcome.

BTW, Chris, I won't be around for about a month, so feel free to say all kinds of things about me. Most are true anyways.

Back