Help with First Muzzle Loader?

T-sac tea bags

Boy...tea bags can be confusing. :confused: But in case we all want to have tea and a biscuit...I investigated further...

After finding a non-answer to a question about bag quantity on the Wally World site, I found the
www.englishteastore.com site. They show 4 sizes:

#1--2.5" x 5"
#2--3" x 6.25"
#3--3.25" x 7.5"
#4--3.75" x 8"

Those all seem a little big to me for pistols, maybe not muskets. It also shows the 'country of origin' to be Canada, but if you look under 'More information' it says that they are made in Germany. :confused:

They show a box of 1000 for $31.89 (marked down from $50.38), and if you buy 6 boxes...you can get them discounted to $30.99 each! A staggering $.90 discount.

I'm going to guess that you get 100 bags from Wally for the $29.50.

I wonder if a pistol cap will burn through a tea bag made of hemp fiber? But then maybe the 'hemp' adds a little something to the tea and it won't matter. :D

I'm going to guess that you get 100 bags from Wally for the $29.50.

I don't think so. If you look at the picture, the box says "100". So I'm pretty sure it is 6 boxes of 100 bags for $30.

I agree the answer was terrible though.

Steve

I've read how curling papers work quite well and are very cheap.

I've only used American Standard papers which worked very well for me.

maillemaker..

Well that might make more sense. I may have been confused by the wording on the englishteastore site.

If the englishteastore was saying that you can buy 1000 for a discounted price of $31.89 or buy a six-pack of 100 count boxes for $30.99, I think I would go with the 1000 count.

Back