Guns you wish existed.

I would’ve liked for Beretta to have made a single stack version of the compact or sub compact PX4. Don’t get me wrong, love my little 45 Springfield XDE but if there was a thinner PX4, it woulda saved me from having to buy a new carry pistol. Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I would really like a Colt 1908 in 9mm with a decocker, boy that would really make my Sam Spade day.
Here's looking at you kid.

Interesting wish.

A blowback operated 9x19mm, concealed hammer single action autoloader with a decocking mechanism?

Didn't say it had to be a blowback or single action. Just wishing for something the same size and profile.
Others have chimed in with some long gun wishes and I have a beauty.
I'd really like an M1 carbine in a new rimless .357 magnum round. ;)

For me something nice and simple like a Registered Magnum downsized to a K frame chambered in 22 Magnum. Also a Ruger Single Six 22LR/22Mag, made in scandium, duo tone, and a 2 1/2” barrel.

Last edited:
A cheap break-action .22 pistol. Cast the whole thing out of zinc; I don't even care.

Ain't been a thing for something like 50 or 60 years.

Thought controlled guidance

A handgun that automatically puts the bullet where you think it should go.

Actually, come to think of it, I’d like to see more semi-auto options for 44-mag instead of just the Desert Eagle- not saying I don’t like the Deagle, just not interested so much in a $1700 dollar pistol....lol.

And maybe more smaller, compact versions of 22-mag. Don’t get me wrong, I love my little NAA Pug Revolver but a similar-size semi-auto would be nice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Walther PPK Mark II
A modern take on an old classic, now with a lightweight polymer frame.

Remington LDA 1911 10mm
Remington finally brings back the Para Ordnance Light Double Action 1911 chambered in 10mm Auto. (Why they haven't done this already when the LDA was so popular is beyond me.)

Beretta 92/96PF
A polymer framed version of the Beretta 92 series with a frame-mounted safety/decocker like the Taurus PT92.

Beretta 93E
A Beretta 93R that bypasses the useless NFA with use of a pistol variation of the non-NFA FosTech Echo Trigger System.

Rossi Frontier Justice
A Rossi 92 Lever Action Rifle chambered for .45 Long Colt and .410 Bore Shotshells.

Mossberg 590A1 Ultra Marine
A Mossberg 590A1 Pump Action Shotgun made of Stainless Steel, also available in the PGO Shockwave configuration.

Armat M41A Pulse Rifle
Chambered in 10x24 Caseless Ammunition with an under-the-barrel 30mm Grenade Launcher. Seriously, somebody needs to invent this already. (Maybe Armalite since the brand name seems to be derived from them anyway.)

I want a new cartridge, but based in a 1911 type pistol. I want to scale the 10mm up to use .429 bullets, 180 to 220 grain, at 875 - 900 fps. Call it the 44SLP, for self loading pistol.

Seven-shot .22LR DAO revolver with a cylinder under 1" diameter with low snag-free sights and internal hammer (like a Centennial or LCR). And while they're at it they could make two models; one with a pull-pin cylinder, and one with a swing-out cylinder. Should be easy to keep it under 12oz.

Last edited:
After lugging this 2" barreled S&W M69 around in a shoulder holster for the last three weeks........
I'm beginning to think a M69 snub w/a Scandium frame would be nice.

Honest to God - I don't know how Clint Eastwood made Dirty Harry & put up with lugging a 6" M29 around while shooting.

Semi-Auto 357 Magnum carbine :D:D:D:D
Picture a modern Ruger Model 44 or Ruger Deerfield but chambered in the much more prolific 357 Magnum
And in stainless for wet & rugged field use
My ultimate truck gun

Yes I know not a handgun... but I do wish it existed so :p

deerfield.png

3/4 scaled down (or smaller) Desert Eagle in .22 LR, with double stack magazine, replicating the interchangeable barrel system.

Back