Guns you wish existed.

Brutus

I would really like a Colt 1908 in 9mm with a decocker, boy that would really make my Sam Spade day.
Here's looking at you kid.

I would love to see a Colt New Service, old style like 1930s models.
Throw in a retro target version.

I wish I had bought the 12/22 revolver by USFA. Loved the look of this revolver but was always moving around overseas for years and by the time I was going to get US firearms was no longer around. I forgot I would love a Mateba 6 Unica semi-auto revolver in .357.

Last edited:
I wished for a K frame S&W sized .44 magnum snub nose & *poof* it was granted!
It matters little that the K frame is an L frame - the grip is the same.

So - moral of the story is - all you wishers keep wishing & some day it may come true for you!

Ruger Mark in .32 ACP

Ruger Model 44 carbine, but in .327, .357, .44, and .45 Colt with two full length tubular magazines similar to the KSG. It's just a semi automatic rifle that holds 15 rounds of rimmed revolver ammo tickles my fancy.

Modern PCC in 7.62X25 Tokarev, with 75 round drum.

Polymer frame 1911 double stack in 9X25 Dillon.

CZ P07 in 7.62X25 Tokarev.

An HK model the size of a Kahr P9. In other words, a Kahr that works without a doubt. While we're at it, add a optic slide cut to the slide aka the Hellcat. My dream HK.

I would love a large frame revolver chambered in something along the lines of a 500 S&W necked down to .44 caliber. And maybe one necked down to .357, so I can compare and pick the one that makes me smile the most.:D

6 shot 327 Magnum 2" barrel stainless steel frame S&W Bodyguard (shrouded hammer) J-frame. A Centennial in same configuration would also be acceptable.

Back