Gun Belt

Bullhide sounds pretty strong , I still favor the Kore do to the ratcheting system , it's holding up 100% will be ordering on in brown .

I've been wearing my Kore belt for a couple of months now and overall am quite satisfied with it, I still wish they made a more rounded buckle.

dave#
Kore does make 3 different buckles for EDC belt , I'm very happy with mine.
I have the X1 which does have slightly rounded corners, I was thinking a more oval shape would not dig into my stomach as much when seated. Maybe not really possible because of the ratchet system. I just make sure the top of the buckle is below the top of my waistband and loosen it up a bit if I will be sitting for very long.

Set my belt by ratcheting the belt as normal ,then pushing out with my stomach open ratchet to that point . You get alittle wiggle room for comfort.

For the money, IMHO, you cannot beat the "30dollargunbelt.com" belts.

Incredible construction and very high quality belts. I swap out the buckles for 1.5" Hanks buckles or dress buckles depending on the day, but the leather itself if sturdy as can be.

I wasted a lot of money on low-end to mid-range belts in order to land on this one...

Back