Good entry level 1911 9mm

Quadsport said:
All this talk about what is a legit 1991 is crazy! Most don’t want a GI model for carry or range. Let’s face it, if it were not for the great SA trigger, the 1911 would have been dead and buried a Long time ago!!!!
I have to disagree. The Hi-Power doesn't have a great trigger, and it lives on (albeit no longer by FN Herstal). The CZ-75 doesn't have a great trigger and look how many companies now make clones of that alongside CZ. The 1911 trigger is part of why it lives and thrives today, but I think it's far from the only reason.

troll.jpg

I see nothing unique about a 1911 without the great SA trigger! It’s just another big, heavy, low capacity pistol!

Go post a target out at 50 yards and see what you can do with your small , lightweight, high capacity pistol. Some of the best pistol shooting I have seen was with 1911s.

All this talk about what is a legit 1991 is crazy! Most don’t want a GI model for carry or range. Let’s face it, if it were not for the great SA trigger, the 1911 would have been dead and buried a Long time ago!!!!

You're funny.:D:D:D

"Springfield Armory is the oldest manufacturer of military arms in the USA. It was commissioned by President George Washington. SA has almost silently evolved as the preeminent 1911-A1 handgun maker in the world."

The only problem with that is...

Springfield Armory, located in Springfield, Massachusetts, which supplied military firearms for almost two centuries, has NOTHING to do with Springfield Armory, the current manufacturer of rifles and handguns.

The military installation closed as a manufacturer in 1968. It is now operated as a National Historic Site and museum.

Springfield Armory, located in Illinois, is a purely commercial firm that shares only the name with the former military installation.

Back