GLOCK question on fully auto part

Something I might point out.

If a glock runs about 6000.00, how much is bread or gasoline? Because with currencies like the yen the rate is something like 10,000 yen is $10 US.

You are not going to find anyone with much working knowledge as the parts are illegal for all but a handful of people and they can import G18s anyway.

One more time...

He's in Pakistan.

The Polish thing was a stupid joke from another thread.

Sorry, OneShotOnly, many of my fellow Americans don't realize that people shoot guns in the rest of the world.

G18

Currently every FA Glock on the books are Post-86ers. Unfortunetly there are no full auto Glocks on the transferable registry. Until the 86 ban gets lifted, the common man is screwed. The C2 SOT can build and sell 'em to dealers with demo letters, military, and police units (no individuals at all).

In pakistan???? Where? Im in ISB right now. Would love to link up with a fellow shooter.

I assume 5k is in USD right? 5k rs would be DIRT cheap. :-)

how to make glock 19 fully automatic?

im looking to buy the kit to make a glock 19 fully automatic. its for a friend who live outside the us.
does any one know how can i get it ?
thx
weptec.com

All the guys in Pakistan are making me want to move there. Seems like you all have full auto over there. Very jealous.

I am also sorry that so many can't believe anyone outside the US shoots or posts on the web. Also sorry I can't give you any info about the conversion, how I wish I could.

I have HEARD the Glock full autos are incredibly unwieldy and only novelty items though.

My b***ch with a switch ;)

It's perfectly legal to have it here ONLY if you have the Prohibited Bore firearms license (Equivalent to Class 3). People here usually have it on the Non-Prohibited Bore license as the LE here have no idea what it is ;).

The one on my Glock is the original FSSG switch and Ive shot in excess of 10,000 rounds without a single hiccup.

There are a few chinese variants available but they're crap.

If it would'nt have been for collection's sake I would have never bought the Glock 18. With the switch any 17/19 runs exactly the same as the 18.

06022009471.jpg

13122008398.jpg

johnwilliamson062 : It's just some of us on this forum who have full autos otherwise it's totally on the contrary. Full autos are heavily regulated here. It's perhaps easier for you guys to acquire a class 3 weapon permit than for an average Pakistani to acquire a PB license (license for full autos, semi auto rifles with calibre in excess of .22 LR or any 7.62, 5.56 & 5.45 rifle calibre).

If it would'nt have been for those Taliban in the North it's pretty cool here. :cool:

im looking to buy the kit to make a glock 19 fully automatic. its for a friend who live outside the us.
does any one know how can i get it ?
thx
weptec.com

I dont believe there are any commercially available conversion kits, and even if so, they wouldnt sell them to US citizens unless they had a proper FFL in their name.

But I've heard that if you file down the firing pin in the right places, it will be become in full auto...

Filing the pin (if/when it works) would make it permenently full auto. The FSSG switch gives you select fire.

I don't know the technical mechanism but when I move the switch to full auto when the slide's racked the protruding lever of the auto pushes the firing pin further inside the spacer sleeve.

There are Glock butt plates available here for $100 USD that make your Glock run full auto all the time. Pointless! However that put that onto my Glock 17 in a HERA ARMS PDW conversion. One word: Wicked! :P

Last edited:
Well a close bolt machine pistol would be the right word with the FSSG switch.

If you'd put it in the PDW conversion kit with the buttplate (the kit does'nt have space to accomodate the FSSG switch) you can only fire full auto.

You guys cant even have the auto kit installed on your Glock even if you have a class 3 firearms permit?

What if the dealer sells you with the FSSG switch pre installed? Would that make any difference?

Only dealers and police can have what we call "post samples"

These are machine guns made after 1986.

The Glock 18 and any Glock converted with a after market switch fall into this category.

By the book, you'll have to write an application to the Ministry of Interior with a REASON of why should you own an automatic weapon. The Prime Minsiter of the country himself authorises the issue. Realistically someone who actually has the need to for such a weapon falls in the below mentioned category.

In practice either you have to have close connections with the politicians or would be willing to spent $1500-$2000 USD for the Prohibited Bore license. These licenses can be cancelled anytime (it happened during the 90s) and the weapon would have to be submitted to the government.

Every Senator or Member of the National Assembly gets a quota for a number of PB licenses that he can issue.

+1 lord of war thats about it may I add further that a lot of people get their PB licenses in Pakistan by merely buying a license from a senator/mna/mp etc ...

but you need to be either filthy rich or well connected to get one.. thats why a lot of folks have these types of FA like FA glocks etc on NPB licenses!!

Back