Glock Owners - What kind of mods have you done to your Glock?

Glock 22 - Heinie straight 8's, best sight going ;) Also added a Glock magazine release from a 10mm/45 for a little more button. A little skid tape on the side and off we go.

Glock 26 - Just a Pierce butt plate.

Vern

Glock 20C:

Heinie Slant-Pro Straight-8 night sights (the best!)
Glock factory 6" barrel (off at Mag-Na-Port till next week)
The Plug (no good reason, just looks neat)

I added a Glock extended slide stop lever, but it actually felt WORSE than stock to me, so I tossed it. I have a captured stainless steel guide rod with a Glock stock spring on it that I am going to test out. If it works 100% it will replace the stock unit for good, which works fine but looks like it is slowly being gnawed through.

C.B.

G26 - stock, perfect for me as is

2nd Gen G17 (paid $360 used)
- New OEM front and rear sights (originals were yellowed)
- Captured recoil spring
- Wolff trigger spring
- 3.5# connector
- Some other internal parts that my Glock armorer gave me to bring this 12 year old Glock up to date.
- I still need new magazine springs - the originals have had it. I also need a new extractor, which is coming in. The brass sometimes hits me in the forehead.

With these mods to the 17, I'll have a good as new G17(better for me because it doesn't have the finger grooves, which don't fit my hand right) with 2 17rd mags for a total of about $450 :). This G17 is an excellent shooter. For me, the trigger pull is perfect. And it's extremely accurate.

All eight of my Glocks have exactly two modifications: Trijicon night sights and Wolff recoil rods & springs.

Back