Glock Owners - What kind of mods have you done to your Glock?

I have only just begun to sweeten up my G22 but have started with these:
SS captured Rod with ISMI springs
NY2 trigger spring, more defined break point for the trigger.

Next add on is a set of Meprolites and a 20lb recoil spring as my cases are really getting mangled and people are complaining at the range of my brass going too far and hitting them over the dividers.

GLOCK 21

i have an old frame G21 and the only mod/accesory that I have done is a Hogue Hand-All. However, I have a new frame G21 that I'm going to work on some :)

17, 26, and 30. All have nite sights, either Meps or Trij.
17 has a 3.5 trigger for IDPA, 26 and 30 have NY trigger for carry. Thats it.

G20 Nothing ,G34 Nothing, G23C Nothing,and G23 Nothing, but I am considering Agrips for all and Express Sights for 23.What's anybody think of Express Sights for carry, IDPA etc.? Also thinking about 6" barrel for 20 and stiffer recoil spring as funds permit.

Well when I had Glocks...

1) G19, Stock.

2) G21, Extended mag catch and slide release from AROTEK, New York Trigger, Mepro Night Sights, Hogue Handall, and +2's for my mags.

3) G26, Mepro Night Sights, Glock extended slide release.

That's it.

I heartily recommend the extended slide release from AROTEK. It's pricey @ $70 but worth it.

Mike

Now that I have figured out how to add images. Here is a picture of my Glock M23 with the Crayola treatment on the engraving: :D

Qa46037.jpg

G22: An AGRIP, extended slide release (could live without), trying to decide between night sights (mepros, mmc or straight-8). That will be it. This gun could cycle a cartridge shaped peanut and still launch it into the 10-zone :D

G26-- Trijicon night sights, 3.5lb connector, Pierce grip extensions on all the mags.

G30-- Heinie Slant Pro sights ( plain black of course), 3.5lb connector.

G19-- Factory Trijicon night sights

G22 - Wilson match barrel, MMC black rear sight, Novak plain front sight machined narrower, stainless rod with Wolfe extra power spring, factory extended mag. button, 2 small pieces of grip tape on front corners.

G23 - Barstow match barrel, Novak tritium sights, stainless guide rod with wolfe extra power spring, factory extended mag. button, 2 small pieces of grip tape on front corners.

I handload, therefore the match barrels with conventional rifling. The brass does not expand adversely because the chambers are tight.
Jeff

On my G27:
a Harrt recoil reducer (absolutely no problems!)
An after market barrel with a fully supported chamber (No KBs for me!).

Shoots like a charm.

Factory G-17 with glock extended slide release and 3,5 lb connector and Pachmayr neoprene grip-wrap.
I am quite happy with that!

(1) Feed ramp mirror polished
(2) Takedown catch polished
(3) Glockmeister extended slide lock, G20
(4) Trigger bar/connector interface mirror polished
(5) Scherer 3.5 pound trigger connectors mirror polished
(6) Hogue handalls, G19s
(7) Pachmyer Slip-on #4, G20
(8) Glock adjustable sights installed on all
(9) Trijicons night sights, G20
(10) Glock extended slide release mirror polished, G20

Not many, just found a neat little aftermarket kit, that can with a nifty little mod for that cocking ramp, replaced this w/ a genuine sear, that led to an external hammer, with that I felt a need for a safety that wasn't on the trigger, so I installed a frame mounted safety, that nice blued safety didn't look good w/ polymer, so I then added a steel frame that nicely accomodated some beautiful single stack steel mags. :D

G27
Trij. night sights
Pierc florplate
+2 florplate

G23
Mep.night sights
ext.slide catch.Nothing else needed

G22
Pollished trigger assembely
Aimtek sight mount
Hakko holo multi-retical sight
SS recoil guide rod
15lb guide spring
Ext.slide catch
Ext.Mag.release
Federal barrol
Federal compinsator
Fileing down of trigger gard
3.5lb connecter

All of my Glocks are customized to a point. My open gun has the most on it. The real difference between improving on perfection and just adding parts is making sure that they all work as advertised. There is a lot of junk out there and much of it I would not recommend. If you are going to add on, and adding on to your Glock does make it perform better than stock, make sure you are getting the parts that actually do what they are advertised to do. Find the right source for information and parts.

My G30 has been equipped with an extended slide release, Glockmeister 3.5 LB trigger kit and Lasermax sight.

Plus pierce grip extensions for the mags

Just the piece for home defense with tired old myopic eyes. :eek:

Geoff Ross

On G35: Hogue Handall, Glockmeister competition trigger spring, The Plug. Tried some other stuff, didn't like it enough to keep it.

Back