Glock 19X broken striker

Shoddy customer service or SOP?..What the OP saw was very common with just about every other 'thing'...Do a engine chip job on yer car? Do an aftermarket exhaust/valve job on your motorcycle? Add ceramic bearings to your bike wheel? Add cutter blades rather than fishing line to your lawn edger?
Yes, it would have been nice for Glock to just replace the thing but pretty sure warranty='defects in manufacturing'..once modified/changed...all bets are off. IMHO.

It's pretty stupid of them not to send you a replacement part that probably costs them a few bucks at best. My guess would be it absolves them of liability. I guess they don't want people modifying their guns since it is already perfect in their eyes. LOL

It's pretty stupid of them not to send you a replacement part that probably costs them a few bucks at best. My guess would be it absolves them of liability. I guess they don't want people modifying their guns since it is already perfect in their eyes. LOL
Copy to ‘why I don’t like Glock’ thread...so, you do something similar to your Sig/Taurus/M&P/H&K/Ruger/blah blah and the striker breaks...do ya suppose they will all just send a new striker or do a freebie warranty job on their modified pistol?
Maybe not...

Back