Fully Auto SMG for Car

Fully Auto SMG for Car

• MP5K by H&K

Votes: 17 85.0%
  • UZI by IMI

Votes: 3 15.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Y'all are not going to have much luck throwing questions at oneshotonly as he was banned a while back, for what I don't know. We bounced a few e-mails off of each other a few weeks ago and he said he had some sort of run-in with a moderator.

I told him to sign up with a new name and tone it down the next time around, but I guess they banned his IP address as well.

I liked his threads but lots of people didn't. Too bad.

I talked to him too via PM. Don't know why he was banned either. But anyway:

and light armor-piercing five-seven ammunition...

That's not entirely true. The H&K shoots the 4.6x30 caliber. It's basically the same thing, though.

Yes, I also think it's pretty much the same. Of course H&K don't offer their MP-7 and the pistol (can't remember the name of that one) to the civilian market.

MP5K

I think MP5 is the best SMG made ever. MP5K is an excellant weapon. I am trying to get PK06 which is MP5K made in Pakistan under HK license and issued by the consent of the President. I am after it. Its great weapon to have and I like the 3 burst option.

I also enjoy the SD to occasionally fire in the from lawn:)

Good to know you are still here Old Cheif. And you signature cannot be more accurate!

Pakistani MP5

I'm currently a contractor in Pakistan, and a NFA fiend in the US. The MP5 you are talking about is a well built copy. Its built using H&K tooling. They have a rather hard time getting the sear timing down pat, but thats an easy fix by an MP5 smith.

If you live in the US, you will not be able to obtain that MP5. The importation will be EXTREMELY difficult to impossible, and if they were it would be a Post 86 Dealer Sample, and unavailable for private citizens. If you want an MP5 but cant afford the full auto version (18 to 25 thousand USD), then you might want to look into BobCat Weapons. They make the simi-auto version.. with practice you can learn to "bump-fire" it pretty well...

Bumpfiring is an art.. It really is.. What you do is basically this:

1. Hold your trigger finger in a locked position and use the steady hand to push the weapon against the locked finger. The recoil from the first shot will reset the trigger as it bounces off your locked finger resulting in a very rapid fire action simulating full auto fire. Go to YouTube.Com and search for "bump fire" or a derivative thereof and you can see it in action.

Where do you live?

(Please excuse my spelling. I do not feel like using a spell checker tonight)

If bumpfiring is an art, it's the dumbest, most dangerous art I've ever seen.

It's a great way to spray projectiles wildly downrange with a significant risk of an out-of-battery fire spraying your crotch and midsection with high-velocity brass shards and fast-moving gun parts.

I think Firepower is in Pakistan. If so, he does not need moronic stunts to get his full-auto entertainment.

Pakistan... the land of the free (sort of), and the home of the brave.:)

For use inside a car, the Czech VZ61 Skorpion would seem almost ideal. It is quite compact and, due to the fact that it fires the .32ACP/7.65x17mm Browning cartridge, recoil should be more manageable than larger caliber guns of similar or smaller size. Here's a pic (the ten round magazine is shown but twenty round mags are also available)

VZ61.jpg

Why not an Mac11/9? A Mac is cheap, light and with a good muzzle break controllable. Also mags a reasonable. What's not to like?

I don't care for burst and am a firm believer in trigger control. I've found that with virtually any SMG, I can get a two or three shot burst. It's not hard at all and all you need is trigger time (practice) to attain the "feel" for it. Burst trigger groups have more parts and they're a pain in the arse (from an armorer's perspective).

Back