FREE On-line Self Defense Video Course

It's hard to beat free. Thanks for listing this, now I have something else on my to do list. At least I can take it at my own pace.

Like FER I too can only see the advertisements and not the axctual training... but then I'm trying to pass through a corporate firewall that may be causing some issues.

Ok .... After watching the videos ..... Although I realize there is some very good information in there. I couldn't help but think to my self that if an Anti saw this video they would laugh at the format and the speaker and have some cannon fodder rather than changing their views on anything....

He seemed quite a bit "out there" lol.

Good info either way .... but ... yeah.

I visit the forum quite often, I rarely ever post anything here, but this time I felt compelled.

There is only one thing more dangerous than a little knowledge, and that is a little wrong knowledge.

This guy really does not know his stuff. The worst thing is that this self professed ‘guru:barf:’, will probably influence beginners, that think he is the best thing since sliced bread………

His tactics with both knives and firearms, can get you killed faster than anything. His level of knowledge is 0. And worst of all he is very unsafe in the way he handles both firearms and knives ( did I spot it correctly: does he miss a finger tip on his left hand?).

If you want to have training that can provide you with skills, that might give you an edge in difficult situations. I would recommend to start working on basic firearms skills, and your overall physical shape
And then to seek out intense training from people that have years of actual combat experience, and that train professionals. This type of training is not cheap, but you get what you pay for. Most programs for civilians, just do not cut it.

Last edited:
I am new to this web site and just watched this CCW video. As some of you point out, it was somewhat disconcerting to watch this guy with all that live ammo spilling out of guns and bouncing all over the place. There was a lot of good information and a lot of miss handling of guns too, but it was informative and I do appreciate the posting of the videos...

Steve

I'm trying to watch this but not getting any sound... :confused: Of course, the commercial at the beginning is coming in loud and clear :rolleyes:

HE DOES SAY there is no camera man later on ( during the "robbery" chapter 15) Then in chapter 18 asks the camera man to leave???? WTH?

His ammo section ( and promotion of a proprietary ammo) left something to be desired.

The actual HG tactics were really just as "Half-Homie" as his self labled stance...why not advocate piont shooting instead????

Last edited:
Very imformative.

I think he exaggerates when describing the wound channel of a .44 Mag round, but I guess that was to dramatize the difference compared to a ..

JB

I browsed through these, a few things that don't sit right with me. I'll address one of them, which involves the draw of a concealed handgun from the hip (chapter 13). He demonstrates the same draw with a revolver as he would with a semiauto. The blast from the front of the cylinder in that instance, if he was forced to shoot before fully presenting, would definitely hurt his feelings. There are far better ways of drawing revolvers out there.

I'd like to know how he lost the tip of his left ring finger.

While there is some good information in these videos, my issue is that presenting good information leads a non-skeptical or fairly new viewer to believe that all the information is sound and valid.

I watched all the videos. I saw and understand your criticisms, but there is some good info there as well. All in all, I'm glad I spent the time watching the video.

Back