Free NRA membership

Definitely not a dupe. I just signed up myself, (had a membership long ago but let it lapse), and when my kids get home from school I'm going to sign them up as well.

So I can sign up my whole immediate family?
I will assure ya'll that a free 1st year will account for subsequent years. i am not trying to "dupe" the NRA but the low price of membership does actually cut into our already meager food allowance. So I sign up the others and we are now names on the list of political supporters? No more money due? what about the magazines? One title per address or are we taking advantage of the organization for having more than one? All will be read cover to cover each month several times.... I signed up my self but what about my wife, 19 year old son and 17 year old daughter? We are all pro gun/gun rights supporters? Fill me in as I have never really gone to the sign up level before... These are the years I am first concerned that my name on a simple roster may help...
Brent

This is also posted at rimfire central. I saw it there earlier today and I just joined. I also signed up my wife and 4 month old little girl! she got her first rifle 2 months ago!!

Last edited:
NRA, just wait till the E-mails start coming in soliciting for more donations, buying wine, ect. one after another after another. There's no such thing as "free".:D

The NRA needs your help, join for free!

The battle lines have been drawn and it's just this simple, the NRA needs sheer, raw, numbers.

Join the NRA today for FREE (one year membership).
I have no idea how long this offer is going to be available.

www.nrahq.org/nrabonus

Ze

(Hit it folks, let's get those membership numbers UP there).

Last edited:
I'd consider joining again if it weren't for all the junk mail they send....EVERY WEEK! I asked for it to be stopped and they said no. I said goodbye.
Go ahead, flame away if you must, but I know I'm not the only one who feels this way.

I'd consider joining again if it weren't for all the junk mail they send....EVERY WEEK! I asked for it to be stopped and they said no. I said goodbye.
Go ahead, flame away if you must, but I know I'm not the only one who feels this way.

What a lame excuse. (and I don't buy the "they said NO" part either).

NRA Membership FAQ
https://www.nramemberservices.org/faq.asp

Q: How can I reduce the amount of mail I receive from the NRA?

A: Simply email us at membership@nrahq.org or dial 800-NRA-3888 and request to be placed on the "Do Not Promote" list. This will significantly reduce the amount of mail you receive without affecting important mailings, magazine service, or your membership renewal.

Every person I know who has tried this (and that's a decent number of people) has ceased to get promotional mail, excepting their magazines, from the NRA.

Full disclosure... I do know one guy who had to call twice. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Is this legit? I scoured the NRA website and was unable to find a link. I did sign up thru the above link a few days ago, but got no email confirmation, which seemed strange.

You'd think that if they were looking for a significant bump in membership numbers, it'd be more easily found.

I signed me and my wife up a week ago and haven't heard anything yet no e-mail and no membership card

Last edited:
Back