Free Matthew Corwin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Matt, Merry Xmas and congrats.

I couldn't post on Calguns to tell you so I'll tell you here. Oddly enough, I was banned for bashing the indignant, cavalier attitude of CA LEOs :). Seems they tried their best to get you and your lawyer's team pulled it off and showed them the law.

I moved shortly after you were released on bail, and have been in not only the last bastion of true freedom here in America, but I live in a state of Euphoria having this new freedom. Amazing how I let CA politics wash over me bit by incremental bit over the last 21 years. I had an oppurtunity to jump and I did.

BTW, go after that jack hole that emailed the cops in civil court, this way, when he does get money flowing in you can literally walk up to his cash register and take money if he has a business. Just because he doesn't have money now doesn't mean he won't in the future.

Hope things are going well.

Have a great gun carryin' Kenpo day

Clyde

Blackwater: What do you think was the reason they went after you? I mean, what do you feel in your heart was the driving force, philosophically, behind the authorities treatment of you?

Did they "label" you much like a racist "labels" those he/she hates in your opinion?

Good Stuff.... and congratulations on your win in court.

In the state of pc we live in the DA probably thought it would be good headlines to save the university from a person he percieved as a "gun nut". Its a good thing he had competent counsel to bring some sanity to the DA and the police that they needed to look a little deeper or they would be making some bad headlines.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back