For those who own more than one 32acp pistol

I have a Savage '07 and a Colt '03.
For the first thirty years of ownership, I didn't shoot either one.
Still haven't shot the Savage, but based just on the specs and the "feel", I think the extra rounds in the Savage would be an advantage worth considering for a carry piece.
I'm currently carrying a 9mm that's no bigger, and it's lighter, so neither of the .32s is likely to see much use.

Had one of the Savages for many years, never even realized it had a Mexican made magazine, which split a seam when fully loaded. Passed it on to a collector, who knew a lot more about them, and seemed pleased getting it.

My current .32 is a Nazi marked HSc. I was never much interested in pocket pistols, but I rather like this one. Many people complain about its weight, but I like it. First off, recoil is about nil, but more importantly since I have less than full confidence in the .32 round, I want something with some HEFT to use if all else fails. :rolleyes:

A friend of mine describes the HSc as "the gun Mauser built to get around Walther's patents", and I don't think he's far wrong.

I only have three, listed below in order of preference:

Beretta 81BB
FEG AP-MBP
CZ70

The Beretta barely edges out the FEG, both are very fun to shoot and plenty accurate. The CZ is a distant 3rd, heavy trigger and relatively uncomfortable to shoot but accurate. At least it's pretty to look at.......

Back