Inactive
N. Usa stands for North United States of America

& stands for and

My name is Jason & I am from N. Usa
& I live in N. Usa & I was born in N. Usa

This thread is about discussing one or both of the following two
General chat stuff
Favorite handguns

But in each post in this thread I highly recommend talking about both favorite handguns and also general chat stuff if general chat stuff is discussed in this thread such as an example in my next post in this thread.

I love .22 magnum the best.

Fira, welcome to the forum.

As I'm lucky enough to have several types and styles of revolvers I'm not sure I have one favorite. Yet, I'm drawn to 2 1/2 - 3" round butt Smith and Wesson K frames.

Have a blessed Thanksgiving everyone.

Last edited:
My favorite these days has to be the 1911 platform in semi autos and my
S/W Model 66 combat magnum. Of the two I'd probably say my favorite to
own is my 1911 and my favorite to shoot my S/W 66 so I kind of figure I have two favorites....

The M1911A1 is a good handgun too, but my RIA has been giving me fits lately. I don't trust it for carry, I'd rather use my Webley since at least the Webley is incredible reliable. Same goes for my Makarov.

I like that interpretation, ranchito.

My favorite to own: 1948 Argentine Sistema Colt.

To shoot: 1968 Hamden-made Citation.

As for General chat stuff : My name is Will. I am from TX (TX means Texas). I have a modest gun collection and enjoy shooting at targets.

What part (generally) of N. Usa do you call home, Fira? How is the weather where you are now? It is overcast but dry where I am. Have you ever heard of Alan Turing?

Welcome to TFL.

Hard to pick a favorite one. I enjoy shooting my Uberti El Patron SAA .357 about the most. But I trust my CZ Rami 9mm the most, its my EDC gun. Also pretty partial to my Browning lever action .22. It sees regular duty here at our ranch.

I am a retired police officer that now has a mule ranch in Tennessee. My wife is a doctor and we do a lot of trail riding and shooting.

Last edited:
Fira - first of all welcome to TFL.

Since you are new to the site, you may not understand that we don't have a "general chat forum", and we don't have a general chat thread. This one won't be the start of that trend.

We'll leave the thread open but the topic of any posts here should only be the member's favorite handgun.

It's a type more than a model,,,

It's a type more than a particular model.

For me, the favorite handgun(s) will be,,,
S&W K-frames with 4" barrel,,,
Any cartridge will do for me.

StellaDidiWood.jpg

The Model 15 is named Stella,,,
The Model 18 is named Didi.

EleanorWood.jpg

The Model 12 is named Eleanor.

Aarond

My favorite is a 4 1/2" PacLite shortened to 3 1/2" mounted on top of a Volquartsen 1911 style Target Frame. The gun weighs in at 25 oz. I have added a Tactical Solutions light pipe front sight not in picture. It's a great fast on target and surprisingly accurate firearm. Lots of fun and for me that's what it's all about.

Last edited:
My name is Jason & I am from N. Usa
& I live in N. Usa & I was born in N. Usa

Ok Jason from, living in, & born in N. USA...

It's hard to pick a favorite, but I would have to go with a Springfield RO 1911. CZ 75b is a close second, blued with wood grips, would be a close second.

(& stands for and)

Springfield V16 Long Slide. I shoot both standard 45 ACP hardball as well as 45 Super through it. Incredibly reliable and accurate. My woods gun. I have a Springfield Pro for carry in town.

My favorite of what I own would have to be my S&W m29-2 with 4" bbl and factory combat grips. It's my baby.

Attachments

• Resampled_2013-02-22_18-50-41_563.jpg
    Resampled_2013-02-22_18-50-41_563.jpg
    227.8 KB · Views: 65
For me it would have to be .22lr. With that it is a toss up between a Mark II Ruger and a 4" Rossi Plinker. They are the two guns that make me wonder where the time and my ammo went..:D

Last edited:
Ruger / Lipseys BH .44 Special is the fave.

G23 and Buckmark are tied for a close second.

The LCP sees plenty of pocket and boot time.

I am fortunate.

Welcome, Fira!

My favorite handgun is my S&W 3" Model 60-4.

General chat stuff - I like cats and peach ice cream.

I also like the .22 Magnum. What handgun are you shooting with .22 Magnum?

I love all three of my 10mm pistols. I could even say my 10mm rifle too as I have a Mechtech CCU that I use my Dan Wesson Razorback as the lower.

SANY0191_zpsf7367415.jpg

MechTech_zpsjrxvavah.jpg

Back