Favorite handgun to shoot vs favorite to carry

Any of my 1911s are a joy to shoot. Can never get tired of them. My Ruger MKIIs are a distant second.

My favorite CCW will always be my SW M60 38spl, even though I'm carrying a SR9C these days.

Most fun to shoot is my RIA TAC II .45.

My bedside gun is a CZ 75 SP-01 Tactical 9mm.

For carry either my Sig P232 or Colt DS with shrouded ejector.

I've got a Sig Sauer 1911 Nightmare full size for carrying around. I've never run into the problems other's mention carrying a full size, or metal vs polymer. I hope to pick up a Tac Pac today to get one with a rail and a laser to start watching the laser jump or not jump during trigger pull while target shooting to work on that aspect.

Favorite to shoot is my Desert Eagle. Can't help but smile every time I pull the trigger :D

Favorite to carry would probably by my P228R.

Favorite to shoot is a Springfield Loaded 1911 (When I can get it back from my wife!).

Carry pistol is an XDs .45acp. Although I have open carried the 1911. The reason the XDs wins out is size, plain and simple.

Carry a cz75b, fantastic gun but not as fun as sig226. only reason I don't carry the sig, its too new to get dirty. Yea, a really lousy excuse.

My MKIII, New Vaquero and Sig 239 (recently given to my father in law)

I have holsters for all of them and carry the NV on private property for fun occasion.

Back