Do you have a brand?

I think my favorite brand would be Colt.

Old Colt well before the bankruptcies. They made some fine guns back then that we will likely never see again.

I have most popular brands represented in my collection except Glock and even a few obscure ones. The big numbers are Ruger with 22, Colt and Smith are each 16

I buy what I want, and am not really brand-loyal. But...

Rugers and Marlins (mostly pre-Remington) greatly outnumber the other brands in my safes. Together, I think they account for about 50% of the storage space.

Ditto...

Brand Loyalty?

Springfield, Massachusetts not Illinois, for rifles.
S&W for revolvers and pistols although there are a couple of Glocks
And one Colt carbine.
:cool:

Outside of a few ARs, the rest are all different brands. When I downsized my collection I decided to only keep the guns I loved. Just came out that way. I kind of like it.

I don't really have a brand preference. But I have more S&W and Ruger guns than any other brands. I also have AO/Kahr Arms, DPMS, STI, Colt, and Chiappa guns.

Lets see.. I have...
1 Rossi tauras, 2 Arisakas, 1 CVA, 1 Browning, 1 Savage, 1 H&R, 1 Ruger, 1 Smith and Wesson, 1 Norinko, 2 Winchesters, 2 Mossbergs, 2 Marlins, 2 Remingtons, and probably others. The next gun will probably be a Glock or Ruger.

I have strong brand preferences, but can't seem to limit my buying much.

I do have some doubles. Springfield Armory, Dan Wesson, Smith & Wesson....

I love Colt revolvers. The best revolvers ever made. Ok, maybe not the best, but the most beautiful. I collect snake guns.

I love Colt ARs. I treat my Colt M16s and Colt ARs with tender care. I beat the crap out of every other AR.

Favorite pistol ever is the Colt Delta Elite 10mm. I refuse to own any 1911 other than a Colt.

I love how Colt names their firearms. It's like they put actual thought into the naming process.

Colt has historical significance with a touch of retro panache. Too bad they hate/ignore us civilian collectors. Maybe they'll learn a lesson and drop the HK attitude.

I have a collection of collections. Mostly winchesters pre 64's but any model 70 is worth collecting in my book. I have a Lil over 40 model 12's and lots of browning humpbacks with a few remington humps as well. I have over a dozen snake guns but that was my father's thing not really mine. Between my wife and myseld we have a couple dozen 1911's from EB's, DW's to sti's, delta elite and all the way down to ria's. Between us and the kids I've got atleast 25 or 30 various types of 22's around. A few old sako's that I've picked up here and there. A huge c&r collection that was my grandfather's but my youngest son has taken it over. His bedroom looks like a museum. So call it a collection or assortment or whatever you want but I do my best to enjoy them all.

Pistols it's all rugers - single , double/single and double action only in revolvers and one semi auto
Rifles - savage , Marlin , Remington
Shot guns - Remington , H/R , Winchester

like anything else i go with a good name, how well people speak of them and availability. i ride a harley davidson fat boy, now i've had a honda,two kawasaki's and a suzuki. all good bikes but when you're just about anywhere in america you see more harley dealers than anything else. i'm sure they make nice guns in brazil, but i'm not about to buy something that has to be sent all the way back there to be fixed

Back