Do any of you actually use a 30 round handgun mag?

Do we need cars that can go over 60 mph? Do we need 2 liter soda bottles? Do we need transfat in food? The question of who needs what should be answered by the individual asking it for him or her SELF. Not by some nanny control politician elitist wanna be like Bloomberg. The fact the law abiding citizens are being restricted by idiotic laws in California or Connecticut is proof that the idea of restrictions is not meant to protect anyone as much as it is to restrict individual freedoms. How is 3 ten round mags any less lethal than 1 thirty? I do not own any 30 round mags because I do not own any 30+ round rifles.....yet. But if even beat cops are toting AR15's in squad cars, why shouldn't I own one too? We are the sole protectors of our own safety, if a 30 round mag helps me sleep better at night so be it.

Took a G19 instead of my usual P226 to the range for my yearly LEOSA qualification. Course is 50 rounds and instead of three mag changes with the SIG, I had a 33 round and 15 round mag with the Glock so only had to do one mag change. Much easier! :)

Back