Disass'y of Remington Nylon 66?

hey redneckrepairs thanks alot i also became or is waiting to become i should say a member of that other sight i fixed the problem and had the gun back together within mins thank you alot i dint relize u had to pull the plasic slide off before removing the reciever guard what had happen is that clip that sopose to sit under niether the sight grove had some how pushed its self back into the gun how that happend i have not the wildest clue and what was couseing it to jam i think is the federal bulk ammo i was using i belive couse others on that other web sight had had the same problem with it but thank u very much now all i have left to do is sight my scope in well happy shooting and keep up the great advice!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nylon 66 disaasembly instructions.

Hi been reading posts on how to break down a nylon 66 for cleaning. I see most folks dont recommend disassembly but after 40 years, and 4 teenage boys, this must need a good cleaning.

Any help would be greatful Thank you, Dale

Disassemble the trigger assembly AT YOUR OWN PERIL. Put the safety on before you take the cover off. if the trigger pulls, you will join the many before you to go to the gunsmith with a grocery bag of parts. Maybe I'm just a chicken, but there should be no reason to disassemble that far.

Dissassemble for the Remington 66

Harley, I would appreciate it if you would send me the dissassemble diagrams for the Remington 66 tube, rifle.

Thank you

Gord

Back