Disass'y of Remington Nylon 66?

JNewell

Just bought one and am wondering if anyone has field and detail strip instructions or suggestions on these?

Also grateful for any tips on parts that may be easily broken. I see the several parts appear to be made of plastic -- what a shock! :D Also, what parts should I think about keeping around as spares in case something does break in ordinary use?

Many thanks from me and my boys for any assistance!

Harley, not only are you a lifeline and a miracle worker, but you're FAST! Many, many thanks.

Would be interested in any feedback from owners on what (if anything) is trouble-prone or tends to break, though!

Me too!

I'd like them as well, or the disassembly instructions for a Model 76 lever if you have them.

I gave my uncle a 76 recently and we could use a little help.

Thanks,

John

Thanks muchly... I usually just remove the reciever cover, and drop out the bolt and hammer... then hose the interior clean...

maybe this'll make it easier to get into the trigger and works, and do a proper cleaning on my nylon 66's...

GA is a long way to drive the 'Cuda (a '71 Hemi'Cuda Convertible) but might be do-able when the time comes, it depends on work... (we get busy about that time...) It also depends on the schedule for the Mopar Nationals... gotta do the 'Nats!

The Charger ('70) and the Superbird ('70) are both still TOTALLY in pieces, project stage... (actually, the 'Bird is disassembled, but FAR from the "restoration" stage...) and the Shelby Shadow CSX VNT-3 car is drivable, but a little rough around the edges... (needs a paintjob (I have the replacement stickers), some small "wear" items, and a SERIOUS detail job)

as you can tell, I am purely a Mopar guy... (well, except for one pre-Mopar Jeep (AMC)

Remington nylon 66

I would also like to get a copy of the dissasy instructions. I just got one from my father and it's in fair shape but really dirty and in need of the screws that hold the cover plate on.

I´d really like one too if I may?

Send it to Paroxyst@yahoo.se

Yes I´m from sweden..my father gave me this gun for my birthday and he bought it new in 1972. Rarely used.. I used it more then he did.. mostly hunting.

Man, it would be nice if I could get a copy. I had a Nylon 66 when I was a kid. Shot it for years and years with no maintainence. A couple years ago I was visiting my parents, got bored and dug the Nylon 66 out and took it apart.
It is still apart.
It just so happens that I am leaving tomorrow morning to fly back there to visit my parents for the Thanksgiving holiday. If I got some help I could work on it while I was there.
However, I won't be able to get my E-Mail, so if someone with a copy reads this, send it to khgilcrest@aol.com

This looks like a popular item..If someone could send me this too..Hotmail too but I have xtra storage..

I love these guns.. :cool:

Thanks...

Back