CVA 444 marlin

I always thought it was under appreciated and overlooked.
As with many, regret trading it off.
I hope Hornady makes some runs of their 265 Int, I have a 77/44 that would probably like them.;)

I hope Hornady makes some runs of their 265 Int, I have a 77/44 that would probably like them.
That's what I posted a while ago--but they haven't reentered the market as far as I can tell--I have my doubts. However, Weatherby has started dropping partitions for interlocks in some of their custom ammo--so maybe that will be an incentive to keep interlocks alive.:confused:

Hornady and I guess most other major bullet makers make so many different bullets these days I can't keep up. I remember getting upset when Nosler stopped making their Solid Base bullets and went all in with their Ballistic Tip. Seems like every time a new cartridge hits the market a new special bullet has to accompany it. Makes my old brain spin! Hot Core, Interlock, Solid Base etc. just aren't sexy enough any more.

I think it's because the cost of everything is going up--so rather than keep a good product alive it's more economical from the profit sense to make "good enough" for slightly more.

Back