Contest Results

Pick my toys.......hmmmmmmm

Ok I want a FN P-90, a Blaser R-93 CISM, HK P7M10, HK UTL, a Square Wheel Grinder, a Sebenza, a Krait, an EDI Genesis....oh you mean from the list...I was going from my Christmas list...

I'd really like a SureFire 6Z :)

------------------

Mouse Assassins inc.

you want a FN P-90, a Blaser R-93 CISM, HK P7M10, HK UTL, a Square Wheel Grinder,a Sebenza, a Krait, and an EDI Genesis too?

wierd.

------------------

Mouse Assassins inc.

Sirena & Doug,

Thanks & Happy Holidays to all in OKM, OK!
Did I ever tell you guys that Floretta Haggard (Merle's sister-in-law) was my first Chemistry Professor?

Imagine where y'all would be if he went instead to Pammy Wynette's floral design course (Tammy's twin sister) . The mind boggles!!!

Fortunately for me, I didn't, and subsequently wasn't the idiot traipsing along in front of the Ohio National Guardsmen, trying to stick daiseys down the muzzles of their locked and loaded M1 Garands...

I won? Awesome, Rich! I'll take another AFCK!

Huh? Oh... Shoot.
You had me going there for a minute :)

Suggestion: Next Contest... Instead of an AFCK knife how about an EDI Genisis?

And then give me a head start :)

------------------
Kodiac
Kenetic Defence Institute
kodiac@hotbot.com

You know...since Kodiac brought it up...I wasnt going to say anything.....but....

EDI GENESIS WOULD BE AN AWSOME PRIZE!!!!
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Just a thought...

------------------

Mouse Assassins inc.

SD,

Last year I hung up a stocking, in hopes of getting a little more Xmas loot.
Actually it was an old sweat sock that hadn't been washed in some time, in keeping with the universal clothing wearablity philosophy of a bachelor.

Some Yuletide joker put a bunch of my favorite buffalo jerky and some good Honduran cigars in the "socking" without their respective wrappers. They promptly turned a sickly green with assorted fungi and slimes, before I could retrieve them the next morning. :(

The moral of this bit:
Be greatful for what you get, but most of all keep them socks washed....

Well, I first took notice of TFL through a referral in Rec.Guns and the Tac-L.

Considering that this is my very first post, I may as well say that these forums do seem to be a Great Place To Be!

Especially during the Holidays...

May you all have the Nicest Xmas!

------------------
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Si vis pacem Para Bellum -- Audaces Fortuna Juvat[/quote]

Back