CO - Front Range get together

You northern guys (like me) want to do something this Saturday, and then we'll put something large scale together for the Spring?

I'm from Trinidad CO (please, no wise cracks) and am interested except I'm flying back on 08 Dec. Count me in for the spring if everything goes okay in the world.

Count me in. :cool:

The week between Christmas and New Years would be good for me(I'm on vacation). CRC would be fine with me.

CHERRY CREEK STATE PARK SHTG CENTER
Allan Duckworth
12500 E. Belleview Ave
Englewood, CO, 80111
Phone: 303-693-1765

Just found this on the CSSA web page.

How does Englewood grab everyone as a potential spot for the get-together? If it's cool, then I'll call Mr. Duckworth and see if we can make some sort of reservation. This is the description:

25, 50, 100 yd rifle, handgun. Trap, wobble trap, double trap, hand trap, sporting clays tower. Private instruction avail. Private party dates avail. Retail store. I25 to Belleview, east 3.5 miles. General hours 9-5 Sat, Sun, 10-5 Mon, Thu, Fri. Extd hours and days Sep and Oct.

Thoughts?

Gawd! Bob. I hate having to even drive anywhere towards Denver, let alone (sorta) in ..... :barf:

But, yes, I will forego my disdain & apprehensions for the greater good. ;)

What's the tag ($-wise) look like for a goodly amount of us to play a bit there? Is it an hourly thing, do we get to have certain parts to ourselves .... & etc. ?

Inquiring minds.

Personally, I'd rather go for a Pawnee Grasslands weekend CO TFL campout & general all out gun-fest. Wide open, we decide what 'n when (we are certainly most capable of safety first!), ... a blue sky & no worries, Mate. ;)

'Course, that's just me ....

Hadn't thought about an overnighter. That would certainly allow for more participation as folks could head out for one or both days.

Not sure about cost on the other range, but I'll find out in the next couple of days.

Meet at The Firing Line - May 3,4,5

Friends, neighbors, countrymen - plan on coming to the next Machine Gun / 50 cal Fun Shoot on May 3,4,5 near Fort Morgan.

hopefully, everyone can make at least one of these days - and there's camping and food on site if you've got more time.

I can setup a tent with a TFL banner for folks to meet - maybe a tailgate BBQ. OR if some of you have big toys, you can get together to share a spot on the firing line - no pun intended.

Stop by the Fifty Caliber Shooters at any of the gun shows to see some of the video - or visit the Rocky Mtn Gun Owners web site for specifics - there's some good info about the last shoot on their site http://www.rmgo.org/

be there - or B-Square

Scott

Back