Cheapest handgun you purchased?

jsust

so i recently found a tcp for $200. now im wondering how cheap i can go. maybe start a collection of uber cheap handguns. so my question to you guys is what is the cheapest handgun you ever purchased?

cheapest handgun or least spent?

My cheapest handgun is the one I spent the least on. About seven years ago I spent a grand total of $235 out the door for a like new, in box Colt Viper. One of those rare gun show finds.

Just this past week I ordered a 26.5mm Polish flare gun for sixty bucks. I splurged since you could buy one in lesser condition for fifty bucks. Then, I bought the .22 sub-caliber device for twenty bucks from Kennesaw Cannon. Bingo, a cheap handgun. :) So to play some more, I purchased the .45 Colt/.410 shotgun sub-caliber device for fifty bucks. Bingo, a more powerful handgun. :D I also acquired the 12 gauge insert for inexpensive flares you can get in Walmart. ;)

I do live on the water. So, these are safety tools for my boat. No FFL requirement for any of the above purchases. Although, the flare gun can not be shipped to some states. :rolleyes:

Smith and Wesson model 10. Got 2 for $150 each.

Loved those revolvers! But some sorry SOB stole them and 7 other guns from my house about a year ago. Lord have mercy on that poor soul if I ever found out who dun it

Ike

Taurus M85. $350 or so. Wasn't worth that. Cost me $1.40 per round to shoot (not including the cost of ammo) before it broke.

Well, it was a long time ago but in 1962, at age 18, I worked the summer for a lumber yard. I purchased an RG 22 in .22 short for $12.50. Didn't keep it long because you couldn't hit a barn standing inside of it. Uncle Sam gave me my next one, an M-14, for free. If you consider three years of your life free.;)

Jennings .22 I think I paid around $25 back in the 80's.

Let's see, considering the times I'll let it go for oh, say, $200?

Even though the gun book says it's only worth $5 wholesale. :)

25 buck for a 9 shot SAA 22lr... Serial number had been removed, I was under age, and the transaction took place on campus. Came with a nice holster, too.

Gave $35 & a zippo for a 32 revolver in the pool hall one night. White owl, maybe. Something owl.

Got a S&W M&P 38 not too long ago for $165.00

$15 a piece for two Galesi .25's.A dealer had a box full of police confiscated pistols all at $15 each.Figured i would use them as gun buy back in the future,and buy a Sig with the money from the rejects.The bad thing is,they are all steel,and both cycle 100%. Actually nice little pocket pistols, if your into cheap Italians throwaways.

i bought 2 ruger 10/22's back in the early 70's for $39 and $49 dollars each. I also got a marlin model 25 for $29 back then too, all brand new from woolworths. in the 80's i bought a 25 cal raven semi auto for $50 and in the 2000's i bought a new hipoint in 9mm fo $100. the raven and the hipoint never had a single malfunction.

This thread makes me feel sad.

Not counting guns that I was given as a Christmas/birthday gift...

The cheapest gun I purchased was probably a Sig Mosquito for $150. I sold it for the same amount when I realized my mistake.

The cheapest one I still have is my Ruger 22/45. I got it for $200, out the door, about eight years ago.

Back