Charter Arms Forum?

So, Bill, what you are saying is that you tried nearly everything to get rid of that revolver, and when nothing else worked you unloaded it on your wife!

I'm kidding, of course. That's a handsome revolver, and, as expected, nice work.

It started out as a car gun, then I decided to do a cheap "demo" engraving job on it. Gun stayed in car for 2-3 years and it wouldn't rust. After all of the previously mentioned history, it's not going anywhere.
Thank you.

That is some mighty fine handiwork there, Bill..!

I’m kinda amazed that a “blue collar” Charter can clean up so nicely.

Makes me look at mine in a different light now. :-)

"The trigger guard is original. The anodizing has been sanded away to bare aluminum."

I had no idea that they were aluminum, thought you might have swapped in a modern one.

It did! I did some red testors model paint at first and it really didn’t help at all. Had the wife get me some dollar tree “ brightest orange they got” nail polish. Had to do several coats and build it up but looks much better!

I found out from Mr Ecker.. that the Undercoverette 32 H&R is gaining a extra hole ...
From a 5 shot to a 6 shot .. still on the small frame ... My wish is they will offer the Aluminum framed Undercoverette in different colors than Pink & Lavender ;-) ...,
I’d like to have the new 6 shot Undercoverette with a black aluminum frame with a Nitride cylinder and barrel

I bought an older Stratford 2" stainless Undercover with original bulldog grips on GB. Boy is ups ever running slow. It will be two weeks if they don't bump the delivery time back again before it arrives this Thursday. I'm thinking of a new iwb holster for it from Side Guard, the Minimal Clip in brown. http://www.sideguardholsters.com/holsters/MinClip.htm. Reviews say the thin leather is very comfortable and I'm thinking I'll go with the clip instead of the snaps so it can also be worn with draw string or elastic pants.

What are your thoughts on holsters for these snubs and has anyone else used this one?

The New Undercoverette??

Anyone have any more info on the new 6 shot Undercoverette??? When is it suppose to be released. I cant even find any vendors selling them right now. Everything says out of stock and their firearm stats still say 5 shot revolver. Even Charters own website still says 5 shot.

Anyone have any more info on the new 6 shot Undercoverette??? When is it suppose to be released. I cant even find any vendors selling them right now. Everything says out of stock and their firearm stats still say 5 shot revolver. Even Charters own website still says 5 shot.
I’m going to try to give them a call tomorrow.. its crazy at work , and Charter Arms closes the office at 3:30 ... bout the time I can get a long enough break to call ..

Grizzly2
It has been about 7 or 8 years since I did business with Sideguard. The man I dealt with was Eric and he was very helpful and a real pleasure to work with. I bought the Quick Clip version for a S&W Model 36 and liked it so much I bought another one for a Ruger SP101. Great holsters.

Ok I see that Charter changed the undercoverette on their website to a 6 shot description. 6 rounds instead of 5 for a revolver and for a retail price $280 under the Ruger interests me greatly. I think I'm gonna order one up.

I called Charter today .. spoke to Donna .. yep ... the 6 shot Undercoverette is now on there site ....
I mentioned... alot of guys I know would be interested in aluminum framed Undercoverette in colors .. black & plain aluminum...not just pink & lavender... I also mentioned maybe changing the name to “Undercover Six” ... personally the name Undercoverette doesn’t bother me ... but .. it would be nice to have a black aluminum framed 12oz DAO
Undercover Six

I shot one of those 12oz 38s, and there were little spots of blood and a small piece of meat on the trigger guard when I was done. And that was with their current full size rubber combat grips instead of the tiny stock grips.

Might be good for SD, but there are better choices for a range toy imo.

I have a aluminum framed Charter .. changed it to DAO , small wooden panel grips .. 11.5 oz ... practice with 130gr FMJ standard pressure.. carry Hornady
110gr FTX

I can’t ever git pics to post on this site

Back